Chapter 44

I slip out of my cloths and step under the warm water. The warm water covered my body in no time. My lips curl into a smile remembering the question that Ashley asked a moment ago. It was so embarrassing. Then we have Harry who tried to play along. I just know he'll tease me the whole time from now.

I hand slips around my waist, chin resting on my shoulder. I smile but a bit surprised. I place my hands on his. "Harry.." I whisper, bitting my lip. I don't know if I should ask or not, but I want to. He hums, motioning me to go on. "Mm..er....Do I really have to meet your Mom..I mean..It's not that I don..." I get cut off my his breath puffing on my neck. He holds my shoulders turning me around to him. "Babe, You don't have to worry." He whispers, pushing a wet strand of hair from my face. "I know she'll love you, trust me." He assures, turning off the tap behind me. I smile at Harry. I love how he is so confident in everything. "Oh and we'll walk to my house, It isn't that far. I have to do something." Harry informs, taking the soap in his hand. "Oh..ok." I answer back, noticing his actions. He turns me around again, pressing his back with mine. He rubs the soap in his hands and starts to message my hands slowly. My lips part, the sensation relaxing my body. "How come we never met before?, we lived quite close." Harry whispers, still giving me that amazing sensation. I was so lost in the feeling that I couldn't answer.

"You like that?" He whispers in my ear, I nod. He chuckles lightly, continuing to rub the soap on my body. "Who knows, maybe we did meet." I whisper, looking back. His lips curling into a smile. "You I love your sister." Harry teases, laughter in his voice. "Harryy.." I giggle, I told you he'll tease me.

"Maira! Honey who are you talking to?" I heard a knock on my door. Its Mom! My eyes go wide as I motion Harry to shut. "No one...m.mom." I shout back, hesitating. "Where is Harry?" She shouts back, Harry try to control his laughter. "H..he went..f.for some work." I shout back, slapping Harry. "Ok, I guess he forgot his phone." She shouts back, and then the only voice that came was her foot steps leaving.

Harry takes a step closer, our nose brushing. His hand turns the tap on, the water spreading on our faces. I wrap my arms around his neck, pressing his lips with mine. Harry wraps his left arm around my waist while the other gently squeezes my breast making me moan. His thumb rub on my nipple. I decided to make a move. I playfully bit his lip, a moan echoing in my mouth. "I want...you..s.so...bad.." Harry specks between the kiss. I smile, pushing him against the wall. I could feel his erection on my bare stomach. The heated make out session came to an end.

**

My hair won't compromise today. I flip them from left to right trying to fix them. It's just so annoying. Harry walks in the room and came behind me, smiling at my progress.

"Babe, You look fine." He assures, I face palm. "Harry, i don't wont to look fine. I want to look perfect!" I whinnied, setting my hair again. "Come here!" Harry grabs my small shoulder bring me closer. "Just be your self and I swear you'll look perfect!" He shows his dimple and pecks on my nose lastly. I smile turning back to the mirror, feeling a little better.

Me and Harry mostly wear same colours. Like today we both have Grey and red. Harry was wearing a grey short which had a red heart and 'lover' written on its pocket. His sleeves were folded till his shoulders, showing a few tattoos. I always find this shirt flirtatious, I don't know, It just looks like it.

Before we could go any further, Harry's phone. He slips his phone out of his pocket, "Excuse me." He mumbles to me and My mom and leaves.

My mom smiles and walks towards me. "I wanted to talk to you." My mom informs, a bit too serious. She takes me hand and brings be to a side. "Honey, you do know he still Talks to that Girl." My mom informs, i just cock an eyebrow at her. I know were this is going! "You mean Emily?" I ask, trying not to give any expressions. She simply nods. "I know mom! I'm fine with it." I assure, smiling. "Your not." My mom folds her hand to her chest. "I am. I can't take Harry's friends away from him." My voice increasing. "Do you trust him?" She simple spats on my face, leaving me speechless. "I..i don't know." I looked down and started playing with my nails. "What do you mean you don't know? What if he hurts you? What he does something wrong?" My moms voice increases. I was a little shocked at this. What is she trying to say. "I don't know mom! I'm freakin' in love with him now....." I stop, bitting away the tears. "H-he won't do that to me...I trust him." I almost whisper, confident for my answer.