Chapter 18.

CHAPTER 18

Maira's P.O.V.

We stood there confused for like a minute. "Follow the path ladies." We hear a microphonic voice. Okayy...

We started to walk slowly with the lighted path. Soon, we saw a stage and lights all over the place with 5 tables for 2. We didn't had to choose, name tag were in the middle of the table. We settle on our table. This is weird.

Suddenly a tune started playing in the background. No way...

"People say we shouldn't be together...." Liam sang coming behind Danielle. Oh my god. He finishes his solo and went up the stage.

"Cause this love is only getting stronger, I don't wanna wait any longer, I just wanna tell the world that your mine girllllllll!"Harry came behind me. He... He sang it to me, smiling. I could only smile right now, but inside I was jumping like a bunny.

The other 3 come on stage and they started singing together.

"They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love you's....."

I was in a shock state right now. I don't know you to express my feeling. They sang the whole song, while we just stay there, looking at how amazing they sing. Did they wrote this for us?

Hahaha! Dream on Maira.....

The song was finished, the boys coming off now. I don't know what to say. What will i say?

Harry walks to me, smirking with. His hands in the pockets. I love this position of his, It looked really hot. I try find some words but I didn't had a clue.

"This was for you,my love." Harry whispers taking my hand and kissing the back of it. Did they......No, I miss heard him. "W-what?" I ask, confused. He chuckle."We wrote this song for you guys, that's why we had to cancel the dates everytime, You like it?" He whispers back.

I process his words. OH MY FUCKING GOD! THEY WROTE IT FOR US!

I was jumping inside. But shocked outside. "I-i-i....." I started, without saying any other word, I crash my lips into his. Expressing all my feeling in that kiss. Lips kept moving. Tongue fighting for dominance.

"I loved it." I whisper between the kiss. We pull away breathless. Our foreheads still in touch. Smile not living my lips. His warm breath felt on my face.

We settle down on the table. Zayn and Perrie at the front, kissing, but why isn't Zayn holding her?

My back facing the other tables.

"Harry....." I begain, looking deep in those beautiful orbs, "hmm" He hummed.

"Thankyou...." I smile at him, placing my hand in his.

"Don't ever thank me for anything," He started, holding my hand. "It will always be my Pleasure." I smile at that reply.

He started to think about something, I got curious. "What are you thinking,babe?" I ask. His attention turn towards me. "Oz." He said smiling. What did he said. Did he said 'us'. I throw my head back in laughter. He looked at me confused. "Sorry, er...What did you said?"." I said during laughs. "Oz" I laugh again. It was so adorable. His cheeks turning pinkish.

"What?" He asked embarrassed. I hold my laugh and smile."What are you thinking about 'oz'?" I tease. He chuckle at my question. "I was thinking that my house should get a good makeover before you come." He answered. Concern was all over me."What do you mean?" I questioned confused. "I mean, your gonna come to my flat for the first time, and I'm mostly not living there, so I should clean it." He answers, I chuckle at his words, isn't he cute. "Harry, I don't mind." I smile at him."I know you don't but I won't feel good. Why don't you come next week, I'll stay at your place till it's done." He informs. "I'm fine with anything." I assure him, squeezing his hand. He smiled at me.

I then gave a look at Zayn and Perrie. I caught him looking at me rather than her.

Why? Whats the matter with him? He is dating Perrie now.

The waiter interrupts my thought. He placed a dish in front me, my mouth watering. We eat our food, talking and laughing non-stop.

After having our food. A known song started to play 'Kiss me' by Ed Sheeran. I love this song so much.

"May I have this dance?" I look up at an charming man, holding a hand for me. I took his hand and stood up. Wrapping my arms around his neck, as his snake to my waist, smile not leaving my face.Ever.

This is the most perfect moment, he is the most perfect thing....

"This feels like fallen love, fallen in love..."

The song going on, as we moved along with the rhythm.... it was like my dream...

"I-i love you..." Harry whispers.

I tried to process his words, did he said the thing I heard. Stop dreaming, he said it. My lips curl into a smile.

"I love you too....." I whisper back.

Looking in those deep eyes, thy showed the truth, he did meant what he said.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved, like you wanna be loved....."

We lean in, pressing our lips together. It was like we had our on way to express our feelings, It was the kiss we shared every time, which says it all.

I do love him. No doubt, no regret.

***********************************

NOTE: CHAPTER 16 & 17 WERE AFTER A WEEK. I FORGOT TO MENTION!

__________

Hellow ma peeps!

Hope you likes this chapter, do tell me if you don't. Lol!

&&

Some boy directioners are also reading this fanfic. Omg! .___.

Oh & I just heard the Bruno Mars song. 'When I was your man' and Omg! It's like he wrote it for my book. Lollers! Too many clues for you peeps now!

Sorry for any typos, was on mu phone!

Do you like the ship name Haira?

If not, then please suggest!

COMMENT to make my day.

VOTE so i know you like/love this chapter. (Please vote all the chapters.)

FAN ME if you like me!

& Please help me reach up on the #FF list! :)

-Maira