Chapter 12.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

"Sarah?" I said applying my mascara."Mhmm." She answered still busy on her phone."Honestly, I want to take it slow. Like I won't kiss on the first date, Even though we have already kissed." I chuckle at my own words."Don't you remember when I told you that Harry likes to make the first move and kiss on the first date." She said getting up and walking towards me.I just made a 'o' face."Don't ever listen to me, ok" Sarah said sarcastically.I just laugh.

DING DONG.

The bell rang. Shit, He's here. I admired myself on last time in the mirror while Sarah ran down stairs. I went with a simple green dress which went a little down my knees, Black heels and I let my hair open but with some bouncy curls. A little make-up and done. YAY!

"Maira! Harry is here." I heard Sarah shouting. "Coming." I shout back. I walked out my room. Nervousness hits me suddenly. My hearts beats faster as I walk down stairs. Harry's body showing slowly. But then his face lit up after we could see each other fully, He was in tux. How adorable. He actually looked really hot, as always."You look beautiful." Harry commented, making me blush furiously."You look amazing yourself." I complimented admiring him in tux. I cna't believe It's happening.

We walked to the car, a smile not leaving my face. Harry opened the door for me, I slipped in closing it back. He came to the drivers seat. I looked at him while he starts the car. He then looked back at me, we stare each other deeply for a while but the I broke the heated contact and looked out side the window. "Where are we going?" I asked looking upto him. His focus was on the road."It's a surprise..." His heavy voice answers.

He has like really manly features. He was tall, broad and like had an heavy yet sexy voice and huge hands. I just looked at him for a while until he caught me looking at him. I feel my face heat up. He chuckle. I looked outside. We had like an awkward silence. My phone started ringing in my purse. I slip it out and look at the message. It was from...Zayn!?

From: Zayn.

I'm gonna pick you up at 9 something. Be ready! :) x

What!? Why does he wants to pick me up. Maybe he wanted to go for a walk like usual.I text him back, hiding the screen from Harry.

To Zayn:

Ok, I'll see. :)

"Who was it?" Harry's voice startles me." Um... a friend." I lie. Soon the car came to a halt."We'er here." He smiles looking at me. I smile back. He gets out of the car and open my door. I step out looking at him."Shell we?" He asks tilting his arm up for me to slip my hand in between."We shall." I smiled slipping my hand between his arm. We walked to the restaurant. It looked like 5 star one. It was quite big and really classy.We went to the reception where we meet a guy in glasses, he flashes a smile at both of us."Reservation for Mr.Styles?" Harry asked.The guy,Steve as his name tag said, looked through a register."Over here." He said passing us while we follow him. Our table was outside, At the balcony, under the moon light. there was no one. Only the both of us alone. How romantic.

Harry came behind a seat and pushed it backwards motioning me to sit."Thank you." I smile. He goes around the table and sits on the other chair. We then just looked into each others eyes. It was like a language which only we both understood. His sparkly green eyes, they were like marbles, Beautiful.Then I fell a hand slip into mine, Large fingers intertwining slowly. I shiver at his touch but smiled all along."Maira!" Harry whispered."Mhm." I murmur."You know, I've liked you from the start, from the first we bumped and looked at each others eyes.....I just felt something special.....something unusual.But when I walked away, I was afraid I would never meet you again, but you know what they say....If your meant to be, faith will always keep you together..At first, I was afraid of asking you out. Honestly, I have never felt like this for a girl, I had like girls, alot of them... but it was different with you. You are beautiful inside and out, I guess that's what makes you special.You...you treat me like Harry, not like Harry Styles form one direction. With you it feels like I have known you for years. I wanted to make the move quick because I was afraid of losing & I will never let a tear leave your beautiful eyes......I fall for you really hard.....".He flashed his smile after the whole speech. I was speechless. I looked at him with a blank face for a while. No one ever said these things to me & his eyes told everything."Harry....I don't know what to say." Only these words leave my mouth."You don't have to." He leaned forward. I also leaned forward decreasing the distance between our faces.Closing my eyes, I felt his soft lips on mine.