Chapter 62.

A/N: I like had a dream about it long ago and I just loved wrtiting this chapter. Anyway, Continue beautiful . :)

___________________________

*AFTER A MONTH.*

"Nick!" I scream his name, the music bursting the whole club. Mine and Sarah hand was gripped in his tightly as he pushes us throw the crowd. "I have surprise for you." He informs, moving faster.

Yes nick, Nick Grimshaw. Me and Sarah got our dream job. We now work at the BBC radio 1. We're back in London and it has been almost 2 weeks now. Our show has been a Hit from the start, maybe because we are a part of '1D's ex-girlfriend' list. We met many celebrities. Not One direction yet, they aren't back from their tour, so everything is kind of cool.

People ask me questions, like alot of them, and I just make up some stuff. I havn't talk to any of the boys much. Just a hello, or smile. Since that day, it hasn't been much good. There are many pictures of Harry and Taylor, going around New York, hand in hand, looking at eachother....

I won't say that I have moved, I almost cry every night. I always think about him...

The girls also tried to avoid any talks about it, so lets just say I'm leaving in kind of peace. Ugh, Who Am I kidding this is ridiculous. I was mess, the only thing I used to do was have a tub of icecream and sit near the t'v watching those sick romantoic movies and crying. Now I know what it feels like..

"Surprisee!" Nick shouts, pulling me infront of two guys, I catch my breath for a while and fix my dress, not really caring about the people standing infront of me. I was wearing a tight red dress. It hugged each inch of my body perfectly, it was shorter than my kness. My hair was open, some curls bponcing put while my lips were covered in red lipstick. Honestly, I looked hot tonight...after a really long time.

After fixing everything I look up at the faces look at me. My eyes looking onto the familiar green orbs....Harry....shit....what...

He has changed quite alot. His hair stood in a some kind of quiff, curls flopping from the side, his face got darker or should I say manlier. His shoulders got muscular, more tattoos coming in view. A smirked form on his face as he looked at every inch of me. I was wearing the dress he had bought me.

"Like the surprise, eh?" Nick whispers in my ear, taking my attention. I hit him with my elbow making him jolt back. I want to kill him.

"Long time no see, huh?" Niall starts, looking at Sarah. Sarah just awkward turned towards me. I gave a glare at Nick, who was just smiling wide.

"Hey, don't look at me. He is the one who wanted to meet you." Nick shouts throw the music, pointing at Harry. My eyes widen at his words, he said it deliberately. Oh god....I want to kill him.

Why does he wants ti meet me? Shouldn't he be with Taylor or someone. Wait....he wanted to meet me!?

"You look...." Harry steps a little forward, but gets interrupted by the tap on my back. Thankgod. I turn back instantly, not even glaring at the face infront. I push the body to the corner and took a deep breath. I look back at the face, seeing its one of my friends.

"Is that Harry? And you look amazing by the way." She asks, looking behind me. She turns back to my smiling excitedly.

"Thank you. Y-yeah." I smile at her. I turn a glance back, catching Harry staring at me again. He had playful smirk on his face as his large hands were shoved in his pockets. We had a heated contact but I rolled my eyes, turning back to the face infront of me.

"See you around then." She smiles, wrapping her arm around my neck. I hugged her back humming. My mind was all on Harry. At how he is just creepying my out like that. I'm annoied yet frustrated by that stare. She pulls away, disappering in the crowed.