Chapter 45

(I changed my mind, i got the heart shape lock and Harry got the key. Sorry for the confusion)

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

We came out of the shop, our tattoos looked perfect seriously. Getting tattoo wasn't that bad, especially when Harry was there.

Harry seemed really happy. He just sticks our hands together after every like 5 minutes and look at the tattoos. He even took a picture and posted it on Instagram right away.

Now we walk to another challenge, His house. I'm just too nervous.

My shoulder accidently bumps into another man. We jerk a little but turn around to look at the faces.  

Crap..

"Maira?" He started, looking towards me. "Oh, Hey Andrew." I smile at him.  

Andrew, One of my biggest crushes in high school. Awkward... 

"Hey, how have you been?" He answers back, his left hand scratching his back. "Great, You tell?" I ask, this was getting awkward you know. "Great. Heard you moved to London." He asks, trying his best to remove the awkwardness.  

"Yeah. I came here to visit my parents." I answer back. He smiles and notices me from my head to toe.  

"You haven't change much, still the pretty student I used to hang out with." He said, with a light chuckle. Why the heck did he had to say that. 

Harry takes a step forward, now standing next to me. "You also haven't changed, still the dumb student I used to hangout with." I smiled back, lightly chuckling. "Oh and this is Harry. Harry, Andrew." I introduce them to each other. Harry lets out a hand to shake by my surprise. Andrew takes the offer smiling. "Nice to meet you." Andrew specks. "Nice to meet you too." Harry replies, leaving his hand.  

"So, hope to see you soon." He smiles, taking a step back. "Yeah, sure. Bye."  

I wave at him, he waves back and leaves while we turn around continuing our journey. I just walk like nothing happened, Harry glaring at me. "Who was that?" He spats, not really in a playful mood. "He was a really good friend from high school." I answer back. I wanted tease him now. "Frined, right?" He rose his eyebrow. I chuckle. "Yes Harry....But I had a huge crush on him back then." I tease, Harry's stare was on my face but I made no contact. He like stared in my soul with a hint of anger.

I take the chance and look up at him. He rose his eyebrow again. No smile no nothing on his face, he got too serious. "Harry..I said back then, I don't like him anymore." I lightly giggled slipping my hand around his arm and brought him a but closer. I look up at him again, his face coming back to normal as a dimple appers. "Then who is your crush now?" He asks looking down at me, his lips forming in a small smile.

I leave his grip and walked staright making athinking face. I hummed once, my playfull mood not leaving. "I don't know....Maybe Andrew Garfield....No wait.. Zac Efron, he is so hot.." I answer, teasing him. I narrow my eyes to see Harry's reaction. He was looking down and smiling. He than turns towards me giving me a smirk. Shit he's upto something.

"Oh Really?" He finally speaks. I hum, not really sure for what is he about to do. "Ok then." He replies, still giving me that smirk. We walk a few stpes forward in silence. Harry stops motioning me to turn to the house.

There it was, my heart beatng faster. Nervioiusness hits me. Harry garbs my hand, interwining our fingers. We started walking as I look up at the house infront. It was quite big, as expected. Soft lips came in contact with my check.  

"Don't worry, She'll love you." Harry whispers in my ear. I gave him a assuring smile. He walks forward, his shoulder rise and than fall. He rings the bell and looked back it me smiling wide.