Chapter 48.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

My eyes popped open as a large hand fell on my waist. I jumped slightly, moving his hand away. Sighing I walk towards the washroom. I turned around taking a glance at the beauty sprawled on the bed. I small smile spread on my lips but fades..fades because of the actions he showed yesterday. I continue to walk to the washroom. It was 1:00pm. We slept a long time.

I never wanted today to come. I never wanted us to convert into something so different. Some thing that I never thought of. But the question is, why? Why are we doing this. At once he acts like..like he's never going to leave me and just makes me feel on top of the world, but at other times, like now, he acts like he's not intrested anymore and just doesn't care about how am I and then just acts cool like nothing fucking happened. But I won't stay quite this time. I just won't..

I stood infront of the mirror, looking at the cut. I removed the bandage revealing the red cut. It wasn't bleeding anymore, but the mark was quit big and prominent. I won't hide it from him. He should know, he should feel bad this time.

I walk outside, rolling my hair in a bun. Harry's phone taking my attention. I walk upto it, my blood started to boil after reading that name.

From: Emily.

Good Morning my cupcake. :)x

You have to confirm the plan by now.

Looks like he's not going to be home, again, anyway. I take his phone unlocked it, I went to the message box, my messages were read... I lock the phone in anger and place it back on th table.

Í walk downstairs to the kitchen and start making breakfast. It's killing me, I feel like killing my self. I don't know why is he acting like this? What have I done that he's doing this. I tear rolled down my eyes, I don't want this. We were like perfectly fine Yesterday Morning but what happened so quickly that is breaking us apart.

"Your phone was ringing." A raspy voice made me jump, I wipe the tear off my cheek. Good, So he kow that I'm still not talking to him. I turned around looking only at the phone in his hand, not making any contact. I walk towards him and hesitatingly took it from his hands which brushed slightly.

I could feel his eyes following me all the way. I walked back to my previous spot unlocking the phone. There were 3 missed calls from Sarah. I think right now the best way to ignore him is to call her. A called the contact a pressed the phone between my ear the shoulder.

"Hello." Sarah spoke, this time in a clear voice.

"Hi."

"What happened? Is everything ok?" He asked, concern in her voice. I could feel Harry walk behind me, he rests his bum on the slap.

"Yeah, You replied quite fast." I mocked, face palming myself. She chuckles, making me smile.

"Actually, I have no idea what happened to my phone yesterday.." She stops for a while. I narrowed my eyes at Harry, his eyes were on the phone while two thumbs tapping the screen. He was texting Emily, obviously.

"I know what happened last night.." Sarah took my attention, I was quite for a while. "How?" I almost whisper, holding back the emotions. "Harry had informed Niall his location so I just had that feeling. And after listening to your voice I can say so. He came late right?" She informs, I frown.

"That's not the reason, you don't know the whole thing." I spoke, cracking an egg on the pan.

"Then what is it?" She asked, concern in her voice. How'd she know that Harry is standing next to me.I stay quite for a while. She'll understand anyway.