Chapter 26.

CHAPTER 26

HARRY'S P.O.V

It was kind of awkward how my ex and my current were sitting together. Really awkward.

"Excuse me!" Maira smiled at us and left me with Emily. Ohkay...

"H-harrryy." She started, after Maira wasn't on view. I didn't made any eye contact but motioned her to go on. "M-my Parents got......d-divorced when we....broke up.....It....it was hard....i missed you..." I hear her speck, her voice was shaking. I look up at her, her eyes were watery and she looked hurt.

Missed me, yeah right, she was the one ending it. I feel bad for her, i mean I can't be that mean.

"I'm sorry..." was all i could say but for good gesture,I place my hand on hers, a bit hesitating, and tap it smiling at her. Her expression looks relax while she smiles back at me. I remove my hand an continue drinking the cool liquid. The next second my are walked in, smiling. It was a fake smile, I know it. Shit, I hoe she didn't saw what just happened. Nope, she saw.

"Oh I must leave now. Nice talking to you again." Emily smiles and get up, she gave a glare at Maira and walked away. Maira walked towards her glass and then stood next to me. "Lets go, I'm tired." She informs without any expression. Ouch....

I get up, smiling at her and wrap my arms around her shoulders again, but this time she didn't got much closer then before. She is defiantly pissed. But I won't ask her anything, she has to ask me if something's wrong. Yeah..

**

"Cause you'er amazing just the way you are...." I sing along the radio, while driving, Maira tilts her head and smile at me, she leans in leaving a sweet kiss on my cheek, that's better.

After that, her attitude changed, she was back to normal. I love how she understands things.

Actually, I love everything about her..

*MAIRA'S P.O.V.

"Babee...." I whispered softly, playing with perfect soft curls. He was sleeping peacefully, but it was too late, Louis called that they had to go for some shoot. "Harry....." I whispered again, shaking his curls. "Mhhmm" he hummed finally. "Wake up, you have to go." I whisper back, kissing his forehead. Harry's lips curling into a smile. Before I could so anything, his strong arms wrapped around my neck pushing me in his neck. "Harryy.." I shouted breathlessly. "Leave me..." I shout again, he disobeying. "No kisses for you.." I smiled at my words knowing the reaction. He unwrapped his arms and pouted his lips for a kiss.

"No..." I said, playfully, and get up. "I' going to take a bath." I inform, taking the towel. I look at him, he throws his hand up in confusion.

I know what he means. "I'm going to take a bathhh." I repeat and made my way towards the door. I could feel him speeding towards me so I increased my speed. I lock the bathroom door bit the door was stuck in one place, i open it again, seeing Harry standing. "What?" I asked, annoyed. "May O come in." I hear him. Haha, no, no. Not so fast.

"No.". I replied closing the door, but was interrupted again. "Then kiss me." He orders, stubbornly. I chuckle and wrap my arms around his neck while his hold my waist. I press my lips on his, sharing chaste kiss I let go peeking on last time. "You'er a tease." I hear Harry. I chuckle at his words and close the door, making sure to lock it. Who knows he might come in.

***

Wrapping the soft white towel around me, I open the bathroom door walking out of it. "Well, hello sexy." I hear a raspy voice at the door. My eyes pop out as scream going back in the bathroom. "Harry get out of the room now." I shouted. "Ok, fine, fine." I hear Harry, assuring. On the voice of the door closing, I peek out side, look all around. Clear.

I walk down stairs, drying the wet Harry. I stop seeing Harry in the kitchen making him self a cup of tea, My lips curl into a smile. I walk behind him wrapping my arms around his strong torso. "Where are you going today?" I ask, A little sad at the fact that we can't spend all the time together. He turns around, Wrapping his arms around my waist while wrap mine around his neck. "A small photo-shoot and some recording. But, we'll go out for dinner tonight. I smile but decided something else. "Ok, But I'll make dinner tonight." I smile at him. He raises his eyebrows appreciating my offer. "What ever you say,my love." He replies, peeking on my lips. We let go of eachother. I start to make the tea while he rests his bum on the kitchen slap.

**

It has been an half an hour and he is not here. Work problems again.

I made lasagna and some garlic bread for tonight. I tried my best to make it perfect but I must say I did a great job.

I walk upstairs and into the room bothering to turn the lights on. I slowly walk toward the window seeing a crowded cafe. I waited impatiently for Harry to come on view near the cafe and my patience vanished seeing the curly boy getting out of someones car, Louis!

He waves at louis, turning around to walk but a girl stops him. I look closer to memorise the girl, Emily. What is she doing here. Harry smiles at her, they have a small conversation until she offers him a seat. By my surprise he accepts the offer and sits with her. What? How could he? What about our dinner?

They both have their conversation. She giggles at god knows what they are talking about. I stood there for like 10 minutes just observing them. They both have some coffee and some biscuits. I can't stand this anymore.

I walk down angrily. Opening the covered lasagna, I eat my part of the dinner, literally in tears. I change in my cloths and lay down on the bed covering my self with a warm blanket.

My heart was broken. He forgot our dinner and had it with her ex girlfriend.

Remember when I said I won't mind if he is late because of the work. But he is late because he is having dinner with his ex girlfriend. I don't know why i'm minding this thing but I have a bad feeling about this. I let a tear slip out of my eye.

Honestly, This is the first tear I had after dating Harry, i never felt like crying, i never felt so broken, so hurt since then, this new feeling annoys me. I hear the main door close and someone jogging upstairs, I quickly wipe the door off and closed my eyes. "Babe..." I hear Harry coming closer. Just don't talk to me. He walks down stair again, I could hear the voice of plates and spoons. I try to sleep before he comes but I was too late. He goes to the washroom. Coming out and changed his cloths, I could hear everything. He then climbs on the bed, his bare chest warm against my back.

I won't cuddle back, i just won't. "The dinner was great," He compliments, kissing my neck. My body hesitates with his touch. Why is this happening. "Where were you?" My mouth speaks, I wanted him to tell me the truth. "You'er awake?" He asks surprisingly."Answer me." I whisper back."I'm sorry, the recording took a long time and Louis lost the way somehow." He lied. Why did he lie to me? Why don't he just tell me truth.I still don't cuddle back, he wraps his arms around my waist bring me closer to him."Good night, Beautiful." He whispers, kissing my neck again.

I can't sleep this whole night only thinking about how he lied to me. Why was he doing this?

*************************************************

No, Shit is happening. Haira is breaking apart, OMG, I actually felt like crying when I wrote this. LOLZ. I'm tooo emotional.

Anyways, Hope you liked this chapter.

HAPPY EASTER AND HAPPY LOUIS DAY! YAY! xxx

COMMENT What do you think about this chapter.

VOTE If you like/loved this chapter.

FAN MEH!

BYEEE!

-Maira