Chapter 28.

It's a little dirty at the end, you asked for it! ;)

CHAPTER 27.

MAIRA'S P.O.V

"HARRY! Babe, I need help!" I shout from the kitchen, I brought some necessary items for todays Dinner while Harry was sleeping. It's the weekend, He woke up at like 12 in the Morning but then slept at 6pm again and now it's 8pm.

I hear foot steps from the stair case. Finally he came in view, he was shirtless, his curls were a mess and I just got really high feels. "Where did you go?" He asks, setting his curls. "Oh, I needed some stuff for dinner so I went to get them." I said unpacking a bag. "Alone?" He asks, a bit serious. "Yeah." I said looking at him.

He took my hand twisting me towards him. "Don't ever go anywhere without me, especially at night." Harry informs, pushing a strand of hair at the back of my ear. "But why?" I whisper confused. "I want you safe, and I'll try my best to protect you." He whispers back, kissing my forehead. My lips curl into a smile. "I love you." He whispers, smiling at me. "I love you too.... Now come with me, we have to get the bags from the car." I said, teasingly. He frowns and walked towards the sofa to get his shirt. "You know you should be thank full that your boyfriend got up just to get bags from the car in this cold." I said, slipping into his shirt. I chuckle at his words and walk over to him. "I'm really thank full." I tease and walked o the door, him following me.

I open the car while we started to hold all the bags I move a little backwards but then bump into someone. I immediatly put the bags down and turn around. "I'm so sorry. I didn't saw........." My words stop after looking at the face. "Wait, Drake?" I start, in shock.

Yeah, remember Drake, my ex!

"M-maira?" He starts. He haven't changed at all. "H-how have you been?" I start, awkwardly. "Great, good. What about you?" He ask. "Great." I could feel Harry walk behind me. Drake gave him bad glare but then looked back at me. "I...had to tell you something.... I tried to contact but....no answer." He informs. Oh, contact me. Go. to. hell.

"Oh, I changed my number. What was it?" I ask, a little politely. "He looks towards Harry and then back to me. "I...i want....you..back." And those words made my heart stop, he took my hand, not caring if Harry is standing there. I could feel Harry's fist tense up, and on the other second, the punched was shot right on the jaw making Drake fall down."Harry.." I shouted. "He picked Drake up from his collar and smacked him on the car. He gave him another punch on the face and came closer to him. "Don't touch her...SHE'S MINE!" Harry shouts, giving a punch in the stomach."HARRY!" I scream again, trying to stop him but he was too strong.

Now, Harry got hit by a strong punch on the face. "DRAKE, STOP!" I hold his hand before he could punch Harry. But he pushed me back to take his revenge.They changed sides, Now Harry was the one getting beat. Drake shout another punch on his face, making his nose bleed. "DRAKE, GET LOST!" I shout pushing him off of Harry. He gives a bad glare at Harry and points at him. "Fuck you!" Drake shouts. "No, Fuck you, You bloody bastered! Get lost! What i your problem?" I shout at him. "No Maira. Listen.." He comes closer. "LEAVE!" I shout at him agian.

He turns around and walks away, I turn towards Harry. "Harry." I whispered looking at his injuries. I wrap his arm around my shoulders and took him inside. I put him done on the sofa and went to find the first aid box.

I was mad at him for doing all this, but the other side of me couldn't stop smiling and adoring his protectiveness. He was jealous.

I brought the first aid box, placing it on the table. "Babe.." Harry whispers, I don't answer and walk away to get some cotton.

I come back, placing the cotton back. My hair falling aside, hiding my face from him. "Babe..." He took my hand jolting me towards him. I could feel his warm heavy breathing on my face.