Part Four

"I-Its okay! I can handle it." You said and smiled nervously at V.

He just stopped and stared at you like there's no tomorrow. You quickly bowed and immediately get your tray and searched for a seat.

"I just saw an angel sent down from heaven.." V mumbled to himself while looking at your way.

After that, he smiled and shook his head while looking at his stained uniform.

He went to his locker and there he saw the Bangtan boys were there. He greeted them and they also did the same.

"What the hell happened to you?" Rapmon asked him.

V just shrugged while smiling.

"You're insane, Taehyung!" Jhope said and looked at V weirdly.

V went to his locker and searched for a new shirt. After he found one, he went inside to change his clothes. The others followed him and they kept on asking him some questions.

"Yah, Taehyung what happened to you really?" Suga asked.

Taehyung went out while smiling like an idiot again. He sighed and sat down on the empty seat.

"Why do you kept on smiling like that? Don't tell me, you saw (Y/N) again?"

Suga asked again. Taehyung looked at him and nodded his head slowly.

"Did she spill the orange juice at you?"

Jin asked him, totally shocked.

"It was an accident." V explained as he smiled again while sighing happily.

"She's so gorgeous." He said while imagining your face.

The other just facepalmed themselves and kept on shaking their heads.

"Hyuuuuung!" A loud voice filled the locker room.

They all turned their heads and saw Jimin running while smiling.

"I just saw (Y/N) this time! She smiled at me!" V looked at him and he rolled his eyes.

He stood up and went to his locker to grab his towel. His smile faded away.

"We don't care, Jimin." V said and sighed.

"Psh. I'm not talking to you. I was talking to Jungkook. Right, Kookie?" Jimin said but Jungkook frowned at him.

"Oh really? Then why are you calling me 'Hyung'? I'm not older than you." Jungkook said and shook his head then clicked his tongue.

Jimin just laughed and sat down where V sat earlier.

"And she gave me this..." V looked at Jimin and saw a paper from his hand.

He walked near to him and snatched the paper out of Jimin's hand.

"What's this?" He asked and read the word that was written on that paper.

"Park Jimin?" V read the word and he felt his heart twitched a bit.

He looked at Jimin and he was smiling lke there's no tomorrow.

"Are you jealous? Don't worry, I'll tell her to write your name also." Jimin said but v shook his head.

"Nevermind. I don't like this." V said and threw the paper at Jimin then he walked out from the room.

The bangtan looked at each other than turned their heads to Jimin.

"What?" He asked as he kissed the paper and hugged it.

Suga facepalmed. "This is insane..."

After a few hours, they went back inside their rooms and their teacher started discussing about something. V wasn't listening so he brought out his phone and played with it.

When he was searching for some apps on his phone, he saw your name and he opened his account. Then he reread all your messages for him.

He was smiling then something popped into his mind.

He started typing something but he was doing it carefully because their teacher was there. He was actually hiding his phone with a notebook.

Hey :)

He typed it. Oh my god! What did I just do?! Ugh Kim Taehyung you're really out of your mind! He thought and kept on hissing quietly.

Jimin looked at him and he smirked. Then he listened again to their teacher.

While on the other hand, a loud beeping sound broke the ice. All eyes were glaring at you. You felt ashamed and you smiled nervously while bowing your head apologetically.

"Ms. (Y/N) please turn off your phone. Listen while Im discussing." The teacher said and you nodded your head several times to show that you really understood what she meant.

You turned off your phone and placed it in your pocket and focused on the teacher.

The next subject was the last subject. The bangtan boys don't have their teacher. V and the rest of the members has their own worlds.

V looked at his phone again and sighed. No responds yet. He ruffled his hair and hit his forehead with his palms.

"Ya hyung, what's the matter with you? Are you sick?" Jungkook asked as he placed his hand on his forehead.

"Yes he's sick." Jungkook nodded and V furrowed his eyebrows.

"Maybe lovesick." Jhope said and he laughed but he stopped right away when he felt that no one was laughing with him.

His smile faded away slowly and then faked a smile.

"Stop it guys, I'm not in the mood." V said and sighed again while looking at the window.

Jimin noticed the phone he was holding so he snatched it away from V's grasp.

"Hey! Give me that!" V shouted as he chased Jimin.

Jimin ran faster and went outside the room. V was fuming in annoyance as he chased Jimin but to his surprise, he bumped into a person and that made him stopped.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to--" He stopped talking when he heard that girl was sobbing.

"(Y/N)? W-what happened?" He was totally shocked.

His heart shattered into million pieces seeing you crying like this.

You shook your head and started sobbing even louder. You covered your face and turned your heels, ready to run but a grasp on your wrist made you stop.

"Tell me what happened." V said very calmly.

You shook again your head,

"I-Im sorry but I have to go." Your voice was trembling and you pulled your arms softly.

V just let you do what you want right now. But he couldn't take his eyes off of you. He wanted to follow you but he can't because he was afraid.

"You're making me worried, (Y/N)" V muttered as he was still watching you.