Part Nineteen

You woke up when you heard your phone beeped twice. You squinted your eyes and groaned then you grabbed your phone.

You unlocked it and saw 2 messages from Taehyung.

From: Taehyung
Good morning! Wake up!!!!!!

From: Taehyung
♡♡♡

You snorted and smiled at his texts. It was way too sweet. You started typing on your phone.

To: Taehyung
Good morning too. I'm up.

After a few seconds, he replied. Well, that was fast.

From: Taehyung
Eat breakfast, ok? ♡

To: Taehyung
Yes sir! ^^ u too

You giggled and after that, you stood up from your bed. You looked to your side if Mina was already awake but she wasn't in her bed.

"Maybe, she's cooking breakfast?" You mumbled and shrugged.

You went to the bathroom and started your daily routine. Brushing tour teeth, combing your hair and taking a bath.

You went out and only to find Mina was eating already on the table. She smiled and stopped eating as soon as she saw you.

"Morning. Lets eat, (y/n)."

You sat down across her and Mina was staring at you like there's no tomorrow.

"You look blooming today. Did something happened between you and Taehyung?"

You got surprised and you giggled while holding the both of your cheeks.

"Eehhhh!! Hihihi!" You said.

"What do you mean by 'eehhhh!' What happened?"

"Taehyung is finally my boyfriend."

As you said those words, you smiled again to yourself and imagined Taehyung's smile to you yesterday. It was like all a dream but reality is way better now.

"Boyfriend? Him? Taehyung?" Mina asked really shocked.

You nodded your head very fast and she gasped. She faked a tear and sniffed.

"I'm so happy that finally Taehyung confessed his damn feelings. I'm so happy you're a couple now."

"Yeah me too. I never thought he would confess to me like that."

As you said those words, you and Mina looked at the door because someone just knocked.

You stood up and went towards the door to open it. As you opened, Taehyung smiled widely and spread his arms.

"Hi!" He said and giggled. You snorted and went closer to him to hug him.

"Okay guys that's enough." Jimin said and you juat giggled.

They entered the dorm and sat on the couch in the living area.

Taehyung was just looking at you the whole time, his eyes were just so admirable.

Taehyung played with your hair and you just kept on whining, not to ruin your hair. He chuckled.

"Sit there." He pointed on the floor and you just frowned at him.

"You want me to sit here?" You asked and he nodded his head.

You slapped his arms playfully and you sat on the floor. Then, Taehyung went behind you, sitting.