Part Seventeen

"You didn't play with us yesterday."

Suga said as he crossed his arms and frowned a little bit.

"What? Play?" Taehyung asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Basketball! You didn't even play with us!"

"Eh? Sorry I forgot." Taehyung said and scratched his nape while looking down at his notes.

"Where did you go yesterday by the way?" Jhope asked and sat on the floor while facing Taehyung.

"Seriously, Jhope there's a chair. Why the heck are you sitting on the floor?" Rapmon said and they laughed.

"Hmm. I waited for (y/n) and we walked together." Taehyung answered.

"So that's why." Jimin said and hummed.

Taehyung looked at him and Jimin just smirked. It looks like Taehyung was a bit uncomfortable when Jimin is talking like that.

It was like a tease for him.

"Later, you should join us. Okay?" Suga said and slammed his hands on Taehyung's table.

"Yeah yeah." He said and yawned.

Suga nodded and walked back again to his seat. He sighed and strecthed then looked down on his notes.

"Did you guys study?"

"Eh? Why?" Jhope asked.

"Idiot. We have test today. I should pass that geez." Suga said as Jhope gasped loudly.

"Oh my god! I doesn't knew!" He spoke in english and the others just laughed at him.

Rapmon shook his head and smacked Jhope. "You should really enter a kindergarten school."

Jhope pouted and rubbed his head.

"You're so mean hyung. You're like that because you're always in the 1st rank. Psh! Like I care!"

Rapmon just smiled in victory and crossed his arms. "Well, its not my fault." He said cooly and the others just 'boo'-ed him.

On the other side, Taehyung was just concentrating on his notes. He kept on memorizing the details he was reading.

"Wow, I've never seen an industrious Taehyung like that." Jin said and looked at Taehyung who was really busy.

"Its because he has an inspiration." Jungkook butted in and Jin looked at him.

"You kid! What're you talking about. You shouldn't saying things like that. You're still a kid!" He flicked Jungkook's forehead.

"I'm not! Ugh!" He groaned and placed his head on the table.

"Hey guys, what about we help each other on answering the tests?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hey dude, that's cheating!" Suga said in a whisper manner so that their classmates wouldn't hear them.

"Yeah whatever. But still we won't be having a hard time on thinking and answering if we help each other." Jimin explained as he hummed.

"Jimin..." Rapmon said.

"Yeah?"

"You got no jams."

"What the heck! You're always saying that thing! I don't even know what jam is! I got no jams, okay fine!" Jimin groaned.

It was already their second subject. And they were about to get an exam.

Their teacher came in, holding a pile of papers and the students gulped because of nervousness.