Part Twenty

The next day. You were outside the room of Taehyung while mumbling. You crossed your arms while looking at him talking with a girl. You were feeling a bit jealous because the girl looked flirty.

"Ugh. why is he smiling like that? It annoys me." You mumbled again and groaned.

You saw Taehyung rolled up the papers and tapped the girl's head, playfully. They both chuckled. You were fuming in jealousy.

"I'm outta here." You said and frowned a bit. He didn't even see you that's why you felt sad about that. You started walking until you reached your classroom and sat onto your seat.

"Hey. What's with that look?" Mina asked.

You looked up and sighed. "Nothing, I'm just tired. Maybe." You said and Mina looked at you closely.

"Did something happen?" She asked.

"Ugh. I don't know what's going on with me, Mina." You covered your face and stomped your feet. You felt like your heart was going to rip apart after you saw your boyfriend talking with a girl that you don't know.

"Why? Did Taehyung do something bad?"

"I don't know. I thiink I'm just jealous. Ugh. What's with that!" You groaned in frustration and Mina just laughed at you.

"Aww. Why is (Y/N) jealous?~" She kept on teasing you.

"Mina, its not funny. I'm not in the mood today sorry." You looked down but Mina just smiled and tapped your shoulders.

"You know, its normal to be jealous. Just talk to him."

"No! I don't want to. I don't want him to know that I'm jealous. What should I do?"

"I told you to talk to him. Go on."

"Okay. I swear, if I caught him again talking to that girl, I won't talk to him. He's making me---ugh!"

Mina just laughed at your reaction. You covered your face and pouted.

It was lunch time, you and Mina already went out. You peeked inside the room if Taehyung and you saw them again. Talking while laughing.

You snorted and did a make face. Then suddenly, Taehyung turned his gaze at you.

Your heart skipped a beat and looked away. You felt embarassed. You tried to look at him also but sadly, he wasn't looking at you anymore. Instead, he was talking non-stop to that girl.

"Come on Mina, lets just have lunch together."

"Wait! Bangtan is coming with us. You know... Jungkook and friends. Hahaha!"

Mina laughed but you didn't. She stopped laughing and fixed her bag.

The bangtan went outside. And of course, Taehyung was the last one.

You looked somewhere else and then after that, you looked at him.

He smiled softly. "What are you going to eat today?" He asked.

"Uhmm. I don't know. How about you?" You asked.

"Sorry, Yeeun gave me food a while ago. I'm still full." He said and you felt sad about it.

You looked at Mina and she gave you an 'its-okay-look' you just nodded your head and started walking with them.

The rest of you reached the cafeteria and you ordered pasta and sandwich. You were quietly eating while Taehyung was busy on his phone.

He's probably texting someone.

You thought. Then you suddenly remembered what he texted you.

"Hey? You said you're going to treat me three ice creams." You said and he looked at you.

"Oh yeah. I forgot. Sorry, we have a report making later. I'm sorry. I'll make it up for you. I promise."

He said and you just nodded, feeling empty.

"Ok." Is what you have said.

You kept on asking him random questions but he was giving you a "I don't know." "Maybe." "I don't understand." Answers.

"You're not even paying attention to my questions. You kept on texting someone. Well, who knows. I'm outta here."

You stood up and you were expecting that Taehyung would actually stop you. But he didn't.

You looked at him and he was staring blankly at the table while holding his phone.

After you left the cafeteria, the boys kept on asking Taehyung.

"Dude, what are you doing? Have you gone mad?" They kept on asking.

"I'm just busy." He answered.

"Busy? To whom?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung looked at him and shook his head. Jimin looked at his hand and snatched his phone.

"Ohhhh. Yeeun." Jimin read.

"Give me that!" Taehyung shouted and kept on hitting Jimin's arm.

"Do you like her?"

"What?!"

"You like her don't you?"

"Stop saying that! Its not true." Taehyung defended.

"Hm. Okay." Jimin said and gave back his phone.

When it was already dismissal time, you went to your locker and placed all your things in there. You didn't even wait for Taehyung.

But until, something caught your eye.

It was Taehyung. With Yeeun.

And he was holding her things.

You felt your heart crushed and wanted to scream in front of Taehyung but you couldn't.

"You couldn't treat me today but guess what? You're treating other girl to hold her things as if she is your girlfriend." You mumbled to yourself.

Taehyung turned his head and saw you. He just stared at you in shock. But you turned your heels and walked away.

--------

Hello everyone! Belated Happy Valentines to all of my lovely readers! 😍😘😚❤💙💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💘💝💞💟 Sorry for the late. I mean very veryyyyy veryyyy late update. So busy today :( and I hope you like the chapter :) Don't forget to vote and comment! :))) Thankyou so much! Iloveyou all! Taehyung loves you!💋