Part Sixteen

"Come on, (y/n)!"

"Okay!"

Jimin grabbed your hand and dragged you outside.

Taehyung was just sitting on his seat while eating his lollipop. He watched the both of you went out of the room.

He looked away and then sighed.

"Hey, Taehyung. We're going to play basketball later. Wanna join?"

Suga asked as he put his arms around his shoulders.

He grabbed his lollipop out from his mouth and stared at Suga who was smiling, showing his gums.

"Sure." He said and started eating again his lollipop.

"Ok! Lets have lunch now."

They stood up and went outside their room.

As soon as they stepped outside, girls started squealing and yelling their names one by one.

Taehyung and the rest were used to it. It was like a normal routine for them.

As they arrived the cafeteria, Taehyung didn't seem so happy. He was always sighing and he didn't even bother to eat his meal.

"Are you going to eat that?" Rapmon asked.

Taehyung just looked at him with a bored expression and started eating his food in a slow motion.

"What the heck, just eat normally!" Suga said as he shook his head.

"Well, he's actually an alien. He can't be normal." Jungkook said and the others laughed.

"Where did Jimin go?" Taehyung asked while looking at his food.

"Eh... he's with (y/n). I think they ate lunch together."

"Yeah, that's what I'm thinking." Jin said and nodded his head.

On the other hand, you and Jimin went inside to a nearest cafe.

He ordered the foods and the both of you found a seat.

"So, are you happy that Taehyung asked you to go out?"

"Well, I guess so." You said truthfully and smiled a little.

"Are you still sad about what happened?" Jimin asked you and leaned his back on the chair.

You looked at him and he was looking outside the window.

You knew what he was talking about. You just sighed and nodded your head slowly.

"But I shouldn't feel like that. I knew it from the start that he won't like me. Hehe." You awkwardly laughed and rubbed your wrist.

"You really are something." He said and chuckled.

After that, the waiter brought the orders and placed them on the table.

The both of you started eating and telling some funny stories.

Jimin is so nice. He's really funny.

You thought and smiled at him. You stopped eating when ge stared at you.

He looked at you and he was pointing the corner of his lips while staring at you.

"What?" You asked him.

He shook his head and pointed it again. "You have some dirt."

"Where?" You took out your phone to see your face if there was really a dirt.

"You're lying." You said and started eating again.

He scooped an icing on his cake and placed it on your cheeks.