Part Eight

"Why are you shaking up my heart?"

*dugeun dugeun*

"H-huh?"

You froze.

"Haha. Sorry 'bout that. I was just practicing to confess to the girl I like."

Your eyes widened. You thought that he was referring to you when he said those lines. Why are you shaking up my heart?

You sighed and felt pain inside. I shouldn't have expect too much. You thought.

Taehyung snapped his fingers right infront of you and you blinked, making him laugh because of your cuteness.

"Hey, I would like to request something." He said and smiled at you.

"What is it?" You were nervous.

"Help me to confess to the girl I like." He said and smiled.

Bwoh?! Is he insane? No! I don't wanna help him.

"B-but why... why me?" You pointed to yourself and he chuckled.

"Because you know her inside and out." He said in a serious manner but he was smiling.

Mina is just the only person I am close with. Don't tell me--

"I-I don't think I can help you." You whispered. He managed to hear that because only the two of you were at the hallway so your voice was audible to him.

"Huh? Why? Are you busy with something?" He was sad.

"Yes. Yes."

But actually, you don't want him to help him confess his feelings someone because it really hurts you.

"But who's the girl?" You managed to asked him.

He licked his lips and hummed. He smiled right after that.

"I'll tell you soon."

You took a step back and looked down. You closed your eyes and balled your fist.

Taehyung was just looking at you but you weren't looking back at him.

"(Y/n)-ah, Taehyung-ssi, sorry to keep you waiting. (Y/n), here's your clothes. You have to go shower, here's a towel. I changed awhile ago. And also you should Taehyung-ssi." Mina smiled as she handed you the clothes.

You smiled and thanked her. You looked back and you saw that Mina playfully slapped Taehyung's arm that made them laugh to each other. After that, you went your way to the restroom.

You went inside as you heard Taehyung's voice again inside your head.

You ruffled your hair and opened the shower.

"Why do I feel hurt?" You mumbled.

The water ran down through your body as you closed you eyes and let the water covered your face.

As you were done showering, you changed clothes. You opened the door and saw Taehyung with Mina again.

They were talking. You looked at Taehyung and he just changed his clothes too.

You turned around, didn't bother to look at their sweet moment. You smiled bitterly but it slowly faded away.

--**--**--**--

You and Mina decided to take a dormitory. You told it to your aunt and she gladly agreed to it.

Well, actually it was Mina's plan. Your dorm was right next to Bangtan's dorm.

"(Y/n)-ah, I'm so sorry for being selfish but I just really wanna see Jungkook all the time." Mina said and started fangirling.

You laughed at her slightly and slapped her arms playfully.

"Stop that, we should sleep!" You said and pushed yourself on your bed.

"Yeah, tomorrow's Sports festival. And we're going to play with the Bangtan! I'm so excited!" She said again and squealed cutely.

"Aish. I don't want to play. I hate sports." You said and she frowned.

"You should come! Its now or never." She looked at you and you smiled. "Arasseo. I will." She clapped her hands and hugged you.

"Lets sleep!" You said and then she nodded.

As you were about to lay down, your phone beeped and saw that someone gave you a message.

From: Taehyung
Goodnight, sleep well~

You smiled softly and turned off your phone, you were about to close your eyes when Mina's phone beeped loudly.

You looked at her and she groaned.

"Aish! This Kim Taehyung is really...."

She mumbled and you furrowed your eyebrows. Mina looked at you and went closer to you.

She hugged you and kissed your cheeks. She smiled sweetly and you looked at her, confused.

"Goodnight! Hehe." She said and laid down on her bed.

You just shrugged and also did the same and drifted off to dreamland.

You didn't know that message which Taehyung gave Mina.

From: Taehyung-ssi
Hey, please give (y/n) a warm hug and a kiss. Please? For me. I want to give her that. Can u do it for me? Thanks. Gdnight!

*Aye, Taehyung. Just confess to her.* Mina thought and smiled as she was staring at your sleeping figure.