Part Eighteen

It was already Saturday, you were facing the mirror and took a deep breath.

"There! Well done." Mina chirped as she clapped her hands.

She became your stylist for today. You were just wearing a jeans but it did look good on you.

Someone knocked on the door and Mina quickly went to open it.

"Oh! You're here." She said and scanned Taehyung from head to toe.

He just smiled awkwardly and Mina let him in. You fixed your clothes and Taehyung went beside you.

You felt your heart pumped faster again. You scanned him. He was so handsome.

"Mina, we'll be going now." Taehyung said and Mina smiled.

"Alright. Take care and enjoy!" She said and Taehyung grabbed your hand.

You blushed at his touch but it seemed like he didn't notice it.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"I have no idea." You said truthfully.

He chuckled cutely and stared at you while walking.

"Lets go to the park first." He said and fastened his pace from walking.

You looked around and there were so many people. Well, of course its because its saturday.

You sighed and looked at Taehyung who was busy looking ahead.

This isn't a date right? I don't wanna expect anymore.

You thought but then after that, Taehyung moved his head and met your eyes. You quickly looked away and felt embarassed.

"What are you thinking?" He laughed.

Taehyung let go of your hand and he faced you.

"Wait here, ok? Don't go anywhere." He said and started walking.

You just stood there, thinking why did he not let you walk with him.

Where is he going?

Your feet was getting a little numb because of standing so long. You kept on twirling your foot a little.

"He's taking so long." You mumbled and looked somewhere.

You wanted to sit so badly because your foot was already hurting a bit.

"I'll be going back." You said and started walking to find for a bench.

And luckily, you found one. You immediately sat down and sighed in relief.

You stretched your feet and smiled while humming. You looked at your wrist watch.

"5 more minutes. I guess it isn't bad." You smiled again and looked at the people walking around the park.

After 5 minutes, you stood up from the bench and walked again on the same place you stood earlier.

You looked at Taehyung who was looking somewhere. He looked panicked.

You widened your eyes and when he was about to ran, you immediately went to him and grabbed his arm.

"T-Taehyung."

He looked back to face you and he hissed. He brushed up his hair while closing his eyes.

"Where have you been?!"

You flinched at his voice and he sat down on the ground.

People were looking the both of you so you knelt down and faced him.