Part Seven

Taehyung was running until he went to the hallway. He was catching his breath. He saw that girls were throwing juices on you.

He clenched his fist and he saw that Mina was trying to protect you. She was yelling and she was also stained with juices.

Finally, Taehyung stepped in and he was fuming in anger.

"Stop!" He yelled then someone accidentally threw him a juice that caused to spill on his uniform. His hair became wet. He looked surprise and the girl went closer.

"O-oppa! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to throw it to you. I was about to throw it to her." The girl said and pointed at you.

You were looking down and didn't even looked up. Taehyung glanced at you and noticed that you were shivering.

"Just what did you do to her?!" He yelled that made everyone went silent.

"You're making me angry. Leave her alone!"

The girls heaved a sigh and glared at you. After that, they rolled their eyes. "Fine. Lets go girls." They said and walked away.

"Taehyung-ssi. I'll just grab (y/n)'s other uniform in her locker. Please stay with her first. I have to go." Mina said and Taehyung nodded.

After that, only the both of you were there. You hugged yourself, still shivering because of the cold weather.

Taehyung noticed it and bit his lip. "Are you cold?" He managed to ask but you remained silent.

After that, you widened your eyes when you felt Taehyung's hands on the both of your shoulders.

He smiled a bit and went closer to you.

"Come here." He whispered. He gently grabbed your head and placed it on his chest. Then he wrapped his arm around you.

You froze. Your heart was melting right now. Your eyes were widening because of shock.

"T-Taehyung..." You said and tried to push him away but he just held you tighter. He smiled again.

"You need warmthness. You need me." He whispered and caressed your wet hair.

You were blushing because of him. You balled your fist and stayed calm. You tried to breathe normally and finally you did.

As Mina was walking, Jungkook was looking on his phone, trying to call Taehyung but Mina accidentally bumped to him.

"Aish! Yah! Watch where you're going." Jungkook hissed and shook his head.

"Oh! I'm s-sorry--" Mina was cut off when Jungkook spoke.

"Alright. Just.. go." He said and Mina nodded.

She seemed upset because Jungkook didn't even notice her, that she wasn't okay. So she sighed and slowed down on walking.

On the other hand, Taehyung was smiling because he was still hugging you.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asked. That made you bit your lip.

"H-huh?" You pretended not to hear him. You heard him chuckled a bit and his arms tightened the hug.

"That's rude. You're avoiding my question. So, you really are avoiding me." He said but he still managed to smile.

"N-no. Its just..." you said and didn't continue.

Its just because I am jealous.

You wanted to say that to him but yeah, you're a coward to tell him that. Besides, he doesn't even know that you like him.

"Forget it." You muttered and leaned on his chest.

He smiled lovingly as he stared down at you. Even if he couldn't see your face, he was glad that he could hug you like this.

"(Y/n)-ah, what do you see about me?" He managed to ask. That made you shocked a bit.

Oh my goodness, what am I going to say?

You thought and panicked mentally. You bit your lip and cleared your throat.

"Uhm. You're nice,--" He smiled secretly and nodded.

"--you're smart," You continued.

"And you're.... Handsome." You said and closed your eyes tightly. You were really nervous. It was like you've been confessed to him your true feelings this time.

You're the person I love the most.

You wanted to say that to him but you were afraid. Afraid because you thought that he wouldn't feel the same way towards you.

"That's all?" He asked but his smile was still there, not changing.

The juice was slowly drying and that made you sticky. Also Taehyung, but he didnt mind as long as he was with you.

"What about you? What do you see about me?" You asked him. This time, you were super duper nervous because he was going to say what he sees about you.

"You're---unique." He said and smiled again.

You furrowed your eyebrows and frowned a bit. How could you be unique? But then you smiled because that compliment came from him.

"(Y/n)-ah.." He let go of the hug and looked at you directly into the eyes. You couldn't look at him because you were shy.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He asked. His face was blank. You couldn't explain his emotion right now.

"Huh?"

He bent down to your level and you blushed madly. Your eyes grew bigger as he brushed your bangs that was covering your face.

He smiled softly.

"Why are you shaking up my heart?"

*dugeun dugeun*