Part Nine

"(Y/n)! Hurry up!" Mina shouted.

You were busy looking at the outfits that Mina gave to you. She said that you should wear it since today is Sports festival.

"Mina, isn't this too much short for me?" You looked at the short and you blushed.

"Ugh! Just wear it. Girls are wearing that kind of attire. Come on!" Mina shouted again and you sighed.

You changed your clothes and went out. Mina looked at you from head to toe and she smiled widely.

"It looks good on you! White shirt and black shorts. You're sexy." She said and you blushed.

"Y-Yah, stop it. Lets go." You said and opened the door of your dormitory.

As you went outside, someone whistled and you flinched a bit so you turned your head and saw thr Bangtan were going outside from their dorm also.

It was Jimin who whistled.

"Wow, I never thought you can be this so sexy, (y/n)." He said and smiled at you.

You blushed again and looked down. For a minute, you just thought that Jimin is so handsome because he was holding a ball and he was wearing a jersey that looks good on him.

You didn't say anything but you smiled at him ang laughed awkwardly.

You looked at the others and you saw Taehyung who was actually looking at you. His eyes scanned you from head to toe.

You looked away because he made his way towards you.

"Wow." That voice appeared right infront of you. You looked up and saw Taehyung smirking at you.

"W-what is it?" You asked him and he chuckled.

"Look at us. We have the same color." He said and you looked at his outfit. He was wearing a white shirt, black sport pants and high knee socks for sports also. He was also wearing a black sport wristband.

He looked so hot and handsome at the same time. He smiled at you and you returned it back.

"Isn't it amazing? Well, you really look good on that outfit. By the way, where's Mina?" He suddenly asked and you looked away.

You didn't see Mina. Maybe because she went first and she left you with Jimin earlier.

You shrugged that made Taehyung nodded his head slowly.

"Lets go? The others left me." He asked and grabbed your arm.

Your heart was beating so fast right now. You couldn't breathe normally. You just kept on looking at Taehyung's hand on your arm. He was gently holding it.

The both of you went at the school ground and the president of the school spoke that made everyone turned their attention to him.

"Happy Sports festival everyone! Let us all participate into this activity! Enjoy yourselves! Have fun students!" The president said and the students gone wild.

"I don't want to participate." You mumbled but Taehyung heard it.

"Why? Its fun!" He said and smiled at you. You just looked down and shook your head.

"I just don't feel like doing it." You said and he nodded.

"I heard that our P.E teacher will give us a perfect score on our post tests and we will not receive any exams. That's why we should participate." Taehyung said.

"Really? Why didn't I know that." You said and sighed.

"Maybe you're not listening to your professor huh?" He teased and chuckled right after that.

After a few minutes, you saw Mina running towards you. You gasped because she was holding a cotton candy.

"Where'd you get that?" You pointed at the cotton candy and she shrugged.

"Someone placed it on my locker. It says that it was for me. Kyaaa~ I love cotton candies!" She giggled and stuffed a cotton candy in her mouth.

After that, the game started and you were paired with Mina and some other girls you didn't know.

As the both of you and Mina were searching for your partners, your eyes widened because the girls yesterday who bullied you were right infront of you.

They smirked as they saw you.

"Ohhh, so you guys are our partners. Geez! Why you?" The girl looked at you in disgust and laughed teasingly.

"Have you guys heard the prize? The winner will get a picture with Bangtan Boys!" The girl named Hyejin squealed as she turned to her friends and they were so happy.

"And I'm not going to lose this game." She said sternly as she looked at you with a piercing look. You gulped mentally and looked away.

The game started and it was all about walking on a rope bridge that was safely knotted on both trees.

Your eyes widened and looked at Mina.

"M-Mina, Im scared of heights!" You nervously tugged on her shirt. She sighed and patted your head.

"I know. But its safe. Don't worry I'll be by your side." She said and smiled at you. You nodded and the both of you climbed on that tree.

You gulped as you saw that the rope was moving that made you didn't want to step on it.

"Come on, (y/n), we have yo do this. Here, grab my hand." Mina said and she stepped onto the rope.

You were thinking so deeply but ended up by holding her hand. You stepped carefully and you did it.

You smiled and the both of you slowly walking on the rope. Your other hand was supporting you by grabbing onto the other rope.

"I can do this." You mumbled and gulped as you saw how high this is.

"Oh c'mon! Get out of our way losers!" You looked back and saw Hyejin with her friends.

The rope suddenly moving that made you more nervous. Hyejin saw on how you tugged on the rope.

She smirked and saw that Mina was holding you. Hyejin pushed Mina away that caused her to let go of your hand.

"(Y/n)! NO!!" Mina yelled as you fell back on the rope.

I'm falling!

You thought and you screamed. Mina was about to grab your hand but it was too late.

You cried and closed your eyes as you fell from above.

A loud thud was heard and your body fell on the ground full of leaves but that didn't stopped you. Your body rolled down, you saw a big tree, and waited for the impact so you closed your eyes.

But you didn't feel anything. You opened your eyes slowly and looked up to see Taehyung's hurt expression.

You started crying as you felt the pain ran through your whole body. Taehyung opened his eyes and got panicked as he saw you crying.

"Oh God! You're bleeding!" He said and wiped your face. Your forehead was bleeding. You got a bruise on your arms and it really made you hard to move.

"Are you okay, T-Taehyung?"

"I should be the one asking you that, look at you. Oh god. No. Please don't cry. Please." He was so worried.

"It hurts." You cried and closed your eyes.

Suddenly, Taehyung didn't feel anything and stood up. He carried you in a bridal style and he kept on talking to you.

But you were so dizzy this time, you raised your right hand and it landed softly on Taehyung's cheek. You held his face and smiled a bit.

Taehyung looked at you and your eyes were closing slowly.

And after that, everything went black.