UPDATE: Please read!

I thank you, again, for all the support and feedback. I am forever grateful to have such a wonderful audience who care enough to listen to the rambling stories in my head 🖤🖤🖤

Don't worry--you will, in the coming months, be reading the ending of this book!

I don't want to make this too complicated: I will be un-publishing this book so I can do a proper edit of it. I also won't post it back up until the book is complete.

I want to reiterate that I am not going to be re-writing this like I have in the past. I am going to give it a really strong edit. I am going to move all the chapters into a word doc and just edit them, versus re-writing anything.

Why not just finish it as is?

Well, I don't have anything else written lol... Sooo, I am at the point where everything is made from scratch, and writing from scratch with this book is like pulling teeth and the content is just... meh. BUT! I've done this before, and I know myself. With these edits in mind, I will be able to finally finish the book.

In particular, I will add:

🖤 Cora will be more worldly. Still sheltered to stick to plot consistency, but she will have had more exposure to the world via Hilda and be less timid. I realize I was losing some of the interest because her character wasn't strong enough for me

🖤 Ludovic will be more 'Alpha' but not crazy. Just more all about claiming her, etc. He will see her right away and want to take her for himself, rather than being told to do so.

🖤 Ludovic will mark her almost right away for protection's sake... some of the details will change too, to make this more seamless

🖤 I'm going to ham up the virgin trope here. I realized that I sort of have the perfect setup to have Ludovic want to make that claim, too, and I think it will work well for the story. I think by doing this, the chemistry will increase between the two. But this needs a less meek Cora to do so, so that ties back to point 1!

🖤 More Ludo POVs

🖤 More exploration in tradition

🖤 More smut haha. Right now, it was hard for me to write the smut when Cora felt so sheltered. I think if I changed her a bit--just make her more of a fighting force--it could happen MUCH sooner.

I want to note that your feedback was IMMENSELY helpful for figuring these pieces out.

What I want, overall...

I just want the story to leap out a little more. And I think the main issue is Cora. She's not as strong as I want her to be, so I have to make a few tweaks, here or there, to allow for it. Once those edits are done, I will start working on the next chapters and then re-publish it all once, so that way when you next see this book, it will be complete! Very minimal updates.

The rest of the book will deal with Grimshaw, his actions against Cora, some climax scenes, and then the end. The romance will be stronger, too.

There's a chance I may re-publish the book before it's officially done, but I won't be re-publishing until it's fully edited, and the chapters are HEAVILY drafted. Right now, my Secrets of Jane book is heavily drafted, and that is having HUGE payoffs for my update frequency.

It kills me to take this route...

I know this is going to mean I will lose the momentum I had built. It kills me more to lose some readers, and I've been dreading disappointing readers. But this is a part of the creative process, and I realize that as I've grown as a writer, the more timid female leads aren't what inspires me anymore. They're easy to write, but not challenging enough to fit the dynamics of the worlds that I build.

And I do really want to finish this book. But to me, it feels like having a painting that you're 70% of the way finished with, and all you can do is stare at it and feel like it's 'wrong', and then pieces start cropping up that must be changed. You can either A) keep painting and make a lousy painting or B) Edit the painting, save time, and make the final picture much better

At least the next time you see this book, it will finally be done 🖤🖤🖤🖤

Also, my timeline for this is TBD, but I do not intend for it to last long. I want to publish this book early 2024, which means I need to finish it within the next 3-5 months—maximum—so I can get it out there for proper editing. So be on the lookout towards the end of this year, early next year. Also, once again, once it's out... it will be done.

The Silver Ones is releasing October 23, 2022

The Silver Ones is releasing October 23, 2022. I promise this isn't just an ad haha  I'm putting it here since I know so many of you loved the very original story.

This is the ORIGINAL Story for Ludo/Cora.

Silver Ones = Blood Type R/Waxing Moon

How many didn't know that? I'm wondering if I've not made this clear enough.

So, if you're a fan of the original and feel like you miss it, I think you'll greatly enjoy The Silver Ones (It will be in kindle programs, as well as e-book/paperback). It's the exact same as Blood Type R/Waxing Moon, but I just changed the names of everything. Literally copy and pasted the original draft, gave it a professional edit, and changed the names.

The sequel is also coming out 1/23/23 <3 So that long awaited sequel!!!

***Why did I change the names of Blood Type R and move Cora/Ludo here? I just saw Cora/Ludo in a darker fantasy world. Ludo fits REALLY well in a world like that, and I know Cora will, too. But I wanted their original story, so I just changed the names lol

 But I wanted their original story, so I just changed the names lol