1.8. The walking of a plank

I still couldn't believe that this could potentially be the last time that we get to see each other. Will had exposed himself. "He's the spitting image of ol' Bootstrap Bill, come back to haunt us!" One eye said to us all, I was still being pulled back but I didn't even care anymore.

"On my word, do as I say, or I'll pull this trigger and be lost to Davy Jones's locker!" Will shouted and we all knew that he wouldn't pull the trigger.

"Name your terms, Mr. Turner." Barbossa called up to him and hopefully he wouldn't do anything else that's more stupid.

"Elizabeth and Y/n goes free!" He shouted and I saw Barbossa get confused.

"Yes, we know that one. Anything else?" He asked and I saw Jack motioning at himself.

"And the crew. The crew are not to be harmed." He added, I looked at Jack we both nodded at each other.

"Agreed." Barbossa said. We we were heading towards and island. I wasn't liking this.

"Go, poppets!" One of them shouted at me and Elizabeth. I held onto her.

"Walk the plank!" They shouted, she was in front of me. She walked to the end and I was behind her.

"Barbossa, you lying bastard! You swore they'd go free!" Will shouted as he tried to get close to us, this thing was quite wobbly.

"Don't dare impugn me honor, boy! I agreed they'd go free, but it was you who failed to specify when or where." He said before him and his whole crew started to laugh. They gagged Will and took him back. "Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don't it, lads? So I'll be havin' those dresses back before you go." He said to us and we started to take our dresses off. They then whistled and hooted at us. We then tossed the dresses back.

"Goes with your black heart." Elizabeth said to him before I looked at them all.

"And I don't really think it fits any of your bodies but who am I to say that." I said to him and he put the dresses to his face.

"Ooh, they're still warm." He said before throwing them to the crew, I shuddered at that whole thing. Me and Elizabeth then went to the end of the plank.

"Off you go!" One of them shouted at us both.

"Come on!" Another shouted.

"Too long!" One said before stepping on the board and we were gone. Me and her then swam to try and grab ahold of the ship. it wasn't long until there was a splash in the water followed by Jack went in after. We then swam to the island, the three of us.

"That's the second time I've watched that man sail away with my ship." He said to us before walking away and we both followed him.

"You were marooned on this island before. We can escape in the same way you did then." She said to him and he turned around.

"To what point and purpose, young missy? The Black Pearl is gone. Unless you have a lot of sails hidden in that bodice...unlikely...young Mr. Turner will be dead long before you can reach him." Jack said before walking away and knocking on a tree. With what reasoning I don't know.

"But you're Captain Jack Sparrow. You vanished from under the eyes of seven agents of the East India Company. You sacked Nassau port without a shot. Are you the pirate I've read about or not? How did you escape last time?" She asked him, he'd been doing random things this whole time and it was things I'd never question.

"Last time I was here a grand total of three days. All right? Last time, the rumrunners used this island as a cache. They came by, and I was able to barter passage off. From the looks of things, they've long been out of business. Probably have your bloody friend Norrington to thank for that." Jack said as he retrieved some rum, I then went to grab a bottle. I could do with a drink at this point.

"So that's it, then? That's the secret, grand adventure of the infamous Jack Sparrow. You spent three days lying on a beach drinking rum." She said to him, she wasn't to happy.

"Elizabeth, calm it." I said to her and knew she wouldn't.

"Welcome to the Caribbean, love." He said to her before giving her a bottle.

"I could do with this life." I said as I walked away and had a swig. Once darkness came we had a fire.

"We're devils, we're black sheep We're really bad eggs Drink up, me hearties, yo-ho Yo-ho, yo-ho a pirate's life for me" We all sang together while running around it.

"I love this song!" Jack said to us as he spun the two of us around. "Really bad eggs! Ooh." He said before collapsing. I went to help him but collapsed as well. "When I get the Pearl back, I'm gonna teach it to the whole crew, and we'll sing it all the time." He said to us and I smiled at him.

"It'll be the most famous song on the sea." I said to him with a smile.

"You will be the most fearsome pirates in the Spanish Main." Elizabeth said, she'd collapsed on the ground as well.

"Not just the Spanish Main, love. The entire ocean. The entire world! Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is...what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom." He said to us and I collapsed on him.

"This is freedom as well." I said before taking my wedding band off and throwing it in the fire, I was counting myself as unmarried now.

"Jack, it must be really terrible for you to be trapped on this island." She said to him and I looked up at him.

"Oh, yes. But the...company is infinitely better than last time, and the...scenery has definitely improved." He said to us and he put a hand on me. I didn't mind it. I saw he'd done the same to Lizzie.

"I can't complain either." I said to him while smiling at him.

"Mr. Sparrow! I'm not entirely sure that I've had enough rum to allow that kind of talk. Unlike my sister." She said while sitting up. I wasn't even that drunk on rum.

"I know exactly what you mean, love." He said before twirling his mustache.

"To freedom!" Elizabeth shouted at us.

"To the Black Pearl." He said and we all clinked bottles and drank I was soon out. Hopefully we'd get off this island soon.