2.9. More Win Than Losses

I still couldn't find Jack. He'd gone. He wasn't  even on this ship. He couldn't be. "Jack?" I shouted as I looked into our quarters. I then saw Liz by the side of the ship. "Lizzie, have you seen Jack?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"There." She said to me and we looked at him.

"Oh, you coward." We both got out that was before there was another rock. I grabbed her. The kraken was attacking us twice as hard now.

"Heave! Heave like your being paid for it!" Gibbs shouted  everyone started to work harder.

"We are getting destroyed. We'll be a wreck by the end of this." I said to Liz and she looked at me. I was hoping that she'd pull me out of this.

"We'll be ok." She said to me and we went to different sides of the ship. I climbed up one of the cargo nets. I saw how many of us were getting taken the destruction that was being caused. My leg was caught by the kraken but I managed to fight my way free. I then dropped of the net and ran up the stairs. I saw that Jack had come back. He shot the rum barrels down causing the fire that was caused to burn the beast. We then started to pack up a small boat. We had to leave. I looked over at Jack and saw Elizabeth kissing him. I looked at Will. We both felt hurt. She chained him to the ship. We then started to leave.

"Where's Jack?" Will asked her and I looked at her.

"He elected to stay behind to give us a chance." Lizzie said to us and I looked at her. "Go!" She shouted and that's when they started to row away. Back the ocean.

"Goodbye Jack." I said as we passed the Pearl. The kraken was going to come down on him. Take its reign over him. This would be it. Potentially the end Of Jack. I didn't know how I could take that. When we all looked back from where we were. That's when we witnessed the downfall of the Pearl. She was gone in just a matter of seconds. I was sad, my home of the past while was now gone. Underwater, potentially never to be seen again. At the end of the day, this was the Pearl. Who knows if she'd be back again. We then made it to where Tia Dalma was. Everyone was holding a candle. It was a strange atmosphere. We enter her place and waited for her.

"Against the cold...and the sorrow." She said to Liz and I as she offered us a drink. We both took one. "It's a shame. I know you're thinking that with the Pearl you could have captured the devil and set free your father's soul." She said to him. He was playing with a knife. Stabbing it at the table.

"Doesn't matter now. The Pearl is gone, along with its captain." Will said to us and in times like this. I wish I never left home.

"Aye. And already the world seems a bit less bright. He fooled us all right till the end, but I guess that honest streak finally won out. To Jack Sparrow." Gibbs said to us all as he raised his glass.

"Never another like Captain Jack." Glass Eye said to us all. He was close to tears.

"He was a gentleman of fortune, he was." Glass Eyes friend said to us.

"He was a good lover." I said to them all. I'd decided. I was to miss him.

"He was a good man." Elizabeth said to us and that he was. I then had a drink.

"If there was anything could be done to bring him back...Elizabeth." Will said as he stood up and walked over to her.

"Would you do it? Hmm? What would you...Hmm? What would any of you be willing to do, hmm? Would you sail to the ends of the Earth and beyond to fetch back witty Jack and him precious Pearl?" She asked us and I'd do anything.

"Aye." Gibbs and I said.

"Aye." Glass Eyes friend said.

"Aye." Glass eye said.

"Aye." The parrot squawked out.

"Yes." Liz said to her.

"Aye." Will said to us all.

"All right. But if you go and brave the weird and haunted shores at world's end...then you will need a captain who knows those waters." She said to us that's when footsteps started to come down the stairs. That's when the figure of Barbossa appeared.

"So tell me, what's become of my ship?" He asked us, Monkey Jack then joined him on his shoulder.

"You don't want to know." I said to him and that was the honest truth. He wouldn't want to know at all.