1.10. Part Of The Crew.

We all looked at Elizabeth. What was she thinking? "I need your help. Come on!" She shouted at the parrot squawked.

"Any port in a storm." Cotton said to us all, he was correct in a way.

"Cotton's right. We've got the Pearl." Gibbs said and that meant leaving them all behind.

"Are you gonna leave Jack?" Elizabeth asked the crew and we all looked at each other.

"Jack owes us a ship." One of the crew said, well this clearly was a good ship.

"There's the code to consider." Gibbs said, we were really bringing the code up now.

"The Code? You're pirates. Hang the Code, and hang the rules! They're more like guidelines, anyway." Lizzie said to us and maybe she had a point.

"Maybe she's right." I said to them all. But they wouldn't understand.

"Y/n I'm going with or without you." She said to me and I looked at her.

"Go rescue Will, I'll hold everything down here." I said to her and she went on her way to go and do whatever.

"Why did you go, Ms. Swann?" Gibbs asked me and I looked at him.

"Because me going would mean I'd have to go to the Dauntless and I'm not going back. I want to stay with all of you." I said to them and that's when I saw Elizabeth on the boat with Jack and Will to the Dauntless, they'd hand him. He'd be hanged.

"Gibbs, he's not coming back." I said to them all, I was part of a crew but not with the correct captain. Well not the one that I'd somehow fallen for. I was never my face on the mainland again. I may have been the daughter of the most notable man but that wouldn't stop them. Maybe it would. Once it would be Jack's execution date. We were sailing near Port Royal we would be picking him up. Once he boarded the ship he didn't see me at first until I walked to the front.

"Welcome back Jack. We've been awaiting your return." I said to him with a smile and he walked over to me with a smile.

"I'm glad to see you, Ms. Swann. Welcome to the crew." He said to me and I smiled at him. This truly would be where I belong. Not on some port where I'm classified as a golden girl who can do no wrong at least people can see that that's not the case anymore and that I can do more harm then good.

"I'm glad to see you too, Captain Jack Sparrow." I said to him before we all went to our different positions on the ship. I was glad to be apart of this crew. We may not have been the most smartest guy we were fearless. And that was good enough for some and more importantly for me. I didn't want to be on a smart crew but a realistic crew the ones I'd had ideas about when I was younger. It wasn't long until I was being put to work to do whatever was needed.

"Here, let me show you the ropes." Jack said and he brought me over to the ropes I thought he was talking metaphorically. But he wasn't he was being serious about showing them to me and what they do. It was more complicated then what I always thought it was.

"And now you've seen the ropes." He said to me after he'd talked me through what to do and I looked at him.

"You know you had me worried early when had your sentence." I said to him. I didn't think he'd make it if I was being honest with myself.

"Well your sister and her little boyfriend helped and called themselves pirates. I was always going to be fine." He said to me with a smile and I looked at him.

"Well just don't get yourself into anymore troubles." I said to him before doing something that I'd instantly regret. Placing a kiss on his lips and that was it. I walked away and hopefully I'd never have to see him until dinner time now. I couldn't deal with the awkwardness. Or maybe he's drunk enough that he won't ever remember it happening.