2.6. Collecting Souls, Basically

It was time for us to gather some willing souls. That's all I could think about nothing else. "Uh, Mr. Gibbs. I feel sullied and unusual." Jack said to him, I looked at him. Probably because of our time limit.

"And how do you intend to harvest these 99 souls in three days?" Gibbs asked him and he went silent for a second. Figuring out a plan.

"Fortunately, he was mum as to the condition in which these souls need be." Jack said to us, he didn't say what peoples conditions had to be.

"Ah. Tortuga." Gibbs said to him. Jack liked the idea I could tell.

"Tortuga." Jack said and we set sail to Tortuga. When we made it to Tortuga it was as expected. A pirate port. We went into a drinking hole. To find souls. Jack was sat on the table behind Gibbs.

"Whilst you soul searching away I'm getting a drink. Don't worry I can fight myself." I said to him before kissing him. It was times like these that we never really had together.

"I know you can." He said to me and I got myself a drink. I went outside and that's when I saw her. My sister.

"Elizabeth?" I asked her and she looked me up and down.

"Y/n. I thought I wouldn't see you again." She said to me and we went inside.

"Jack's here. I'll take you to him." I said to her before I fought my way through. A fight had broken out and I was using my cutlass. When I witnessed Sam and James here. I didn't even think they'd come to such place as Tortuga. They looked rough as well. They hadn't been home in a while.

"Let's get out of here, love." Jack said to me and I looked at him and Gibbs.

"Happily but I saw Elizabeth. She's here." I said I looked down. She wasn't there anymore. She had gone. Maybe she was with her newfound crew. Or maybe I didn't even see her at all. She was a mirage.

"We'll find her later after these is all over." Jack said to me and I knew that would be a lie. But a lie that I would believe.

"We managed to find four." Gibbs said to me and I looked at him.

"That's only ninety-five more, that's manageable. Definitely manageable, we can do that. Totally." I said to him we were screwed. Complete and utterly screwed. As we were walking back the ship it was quite before a voice rang out. A familiar one. The one I had missed the most at sea.

"Captain Sparrow!" She shouted but they didn't recognise the voice like I did.

"Come to join me crew, lad? Welcome aboard." Jack said not looking back properly. If he did, he'd see who it was. His old friend. The one that saved his life.

"I'm here to find the man I love." She said making both Jack and Gibbs stop. Whatever they were thinking, they were both wrong.

"I'm deeply flattered, son, by my first love is the sea. This lady is the second." Jack said I looked behind and saw Norrington. And Sam. They were with her.

"Meaning William Turner, Captain Sparrow." She said to him and he turned around. It looked like both the Swann's would be back on the ship. Limited time only.

"Elizabeth." Jack said to her. I then got onboard the ship with Gibbs. I didn't want to be there when was telling where Will was. I also couldn't bare to look at Sam. Knowing that I'd left him. I'd left him and I never looked back nor ever wanted to think about him again.

"Cast off those lines. Weigh anchor and crowd that canvas!" Gibbs shouted at us, we then got to work with putting everything in order so that we could sail into the night. Going our way, to find the chest that we needed.