3.3. Jack?

We had survived. I don't know how but we were still here. It felt weird being ok. "This truly is a godforsaken place." Gibbs said to us and I looked at him.

"It's baron." I said to him and he looked at me.

"I don't see Jack. I don't see anyone." Liz said to us and I didn't either.

"He's here. Davy Jones never once gave up that what he took." Barbossa said to us all and I looked at him.

"And does it matter? We're trapped here by your doing. No different than Jack." Will said to us that's when we saw the carbs appear.

"Witty Jack is closer than you think." Tia Dalma said. That's before we could see a ship coming over the dunes. It was coming towards us. What a crazy man Jack was. He was riding on the Pearl. Our ship was in this graveyard too.

"Impossible." Someone said and I couldn't believe this.

"Boat." Glass Eye told us. The ship was now in the water.

"Slap me thrice and hand me to me mama. It's Jack." Gibbs said and he went over to him. I did as well.

"It's the Captain!" Someone shouted and I stayed back. 

"Jack!" Gibbs shouted.

"Mr. Gibbs." Jack said to him.

"Aye, cap'n." Gibbs said to him and he stood up straight.

"I thought so. I expect you're able to account for your actions, then." Jack said to him as I started to walk over there.

"Sir?" Gibbs asked him confused.

"There's been a perpetual and virulent lack of discipline upon my vessel. Why? Why is that, sir?" Jack asked him and he wasn't happy at all.

"Sir, you're...You're in Davy Jones' Locker, cap'n." Gibbs said to him and Jack looked around.

"I know that. I know here I am. And don't think I don't." Jack said and to me it seemed like he didn't know where he was.

"Jack Sparrow." Barbossa said as he walked over.

"Oh, Hector. It's been too long. Hasn't it?" Jack said to to him as he walked over to him.

"Aye. Isla De Muerta, remember? You shot me." Barbossa said making Jack let out a little chuckle.

"No, I didn't. Tia Dalma, our and about, eh? You add an agreeable sense of the macabre to any delirium." Jack said and Will looked at this all. He didn't think we were here.

"He thinks we're a hallucination." Will said and that's when Jack looked at him.

"William, tell me somethings. Have you come because you need my help to save a certain distressing damsel, or rather, damsel in distress? Either one." Jack said to him and Will looked at him.

"No." He answered.

"Well then, you wouldn't be here, would you? So you can't be here. Q.E.D., you're not really here." Jack said to him and I looked at him.

"What's next? I'm not real either." I said to him and he looked at me.

"Now I wish you were real. But your not." He said to me and that's when I looked at him even more confused.

"Jack. This is real. We're here." Liz said and he stopped to look at her. Did he believe us now?

"The Locker, you say?" He asked Gibbs.

"Aye." Gibbs got out to him.

"We've come to rescue you." Lizzie said to him and he looked at her.

"Have you, now? That's very kind of you. But it would seem that as I possess a ship and you don't, you're the ones in need of rescuing, and I'm not sure as I'm in the mood." Jack said to us but it wasn't his ship anymore.