Chapter 15

When the brunette woke up the following morning she felt Hope's face nuzzled into her neck, and her arm securely wrapped around her stomach. They had fallen asleep pretty quickly last night, and Josie was surprisingly okay with Hope sleeping in the bed with her it reminded her of this summer and how close they were.

As Josie went to close her eyes she heard someone clear their throat. When she opened her eyes and looked up she saw her sister standing in the doorway of her room with a teasing grin on her face. God this is embarrassing, she did not want to get caught cuddling with Hope.

"Well Josette this is certainly interesting" Lizzie smiled and took a sip of her coffee.

Josie let out a groan, covering her face with her hands "this is not what it looks like" she said grabbing Hope's hand and pulling it off of her. That action caused the girl to jump awake and look around confused until she saw Lizzie.

"You should probably go before my mom wakes up, she's most definitely going to come in here and check on Josie, and she will kill you if she sees you in the bed with her."

"Yeah.. okay... I'll uh go..' Hope quickly got up and opened the bedroom window, climbing out of it.

"Well, that's new" Lizzie smirked.

"No, no don't get any ideas, she came over last night upset about what happened and wanted to stay over, I think she just wanted to make sure the baby was okay."

"Mhm."

"Seriously! that's what happened!" Josie said, obviously frustrated.

"Hey hey I didn't say it was true, no need to get so defensive" the blonde gave her a teasing smile.

"What's with the arguing I could hear you from my room," Caroline said walking up behind Lizzie.

"Nothing!" Josie quickly said "I'm gonna go brush my teeth" the girl pushed the covers off of herself and slipped past them.

"Am I missing something?" Caroline looked to Lizzie.

"You could say that" the blonde smiled.

When Hope walked through her yard and into her house she saw her father sitting at the dining table with his coffee and morning paper.

"Oh wonderful you finally decided to come home" Klaus looked up from his paper glancing at her briefly before taking a sip of his coffee.

"I told Aunt Bex to tell you I was at Josie's."

"Oh, I knew you were at Josie's it just would've been nice to know you were also staying the night there."

"I'm sorry it wasn't planned."

"It's alright love, but I do have something to discuss with you."

Hope looked at him with a confused look on her face "okay..." she said before walking over to her dad and sitting in front of him.

"You've been telling me you want a job, and I've finally found one for you."

"Awesome! so what position am I getting at your company? an assistant? a seller? please don't make me a janitor."

"Nope, you will be a server at the mystic grill" he smiled at his daughter.