Chapter 52

After the twins were done opening their presents with the help of their parents, Josie put them in their playpen and let them play with them.

"Should we tell everyone now?" Hope whispered to her wife.

"Now's a better time than any I guess..." the brunette mumbled and they both turned toward their family and friends who were lounging around on the couches talking.

"Uh hey can we have everyone's attention, please? we'd like to announce something we've been hiding" Hope said.

Everyone turned toward the two.

"What is it, love?" Klaus said looking at his only child.

"Josie and I got married."

Everyone was silent for a moment.

"You're married???" Lizzie said and stood up abruptly.

"Yes, we got married about a month ago, we wanted it to be small and intimate with just us and the babies, but we are planning on having a ceremony for our family and friends to see," Josie said and looked around.

"Although I would have loved to see you two get married it is your lives... so I support you, love," Klaus said hugging his only child a hug.

Hope smiled and hugged her father back while she saw Caroline and Stefan do the same with Josie.

"Congratulations baby" Hayley said joining in on the hug, the woman wrapped her arms around her husband and daughter.

"I love you two so much... I'm so glad I became your mommy..." Josie smiled down at her children who both decided they wanted to sleep on the couch in their mom's room.

She stroked their hair lovingly as they both clung to each-other in their sleep.

"I hope you had a good birthday... mommy tried really hard to make it amazing" she kissed their cheeks.

"Jo you did a good job... now get in bed so we can cuddle," Hope said drying her hair with a towel and throwing it in the laundry basket.

Josie grabbed a blanket and covered the twins up before joining her wife on the bed and putting her hand on her stomach with a sigh.

Hope joined her and turned on her side and looked at her wife "what's wrong" she said putting her hand over Josie's.

"I feel so bloated" she groaned.

"Well, you are growing a baby so that's to be expected" the woman chuckled and Josie shook her head.

"Well duh I know that I've done this before if you didn't know" Josie rolled her eyes playfully.

"Oh wow really?" Hope smirked and put her hand around her wife's waist.

"I know it's shocking information."

"We should think about how we are going to tell our families about the baby," Hope said

"How about we get one of those signs hag says expecting and put the pregnancy test on it and upload it to our Instagrams."

"I have a feeling I would be getting a very angry phone call from my family."

"I don't feel like telling anyone" Josie frowns.

Hope furrows her eyebrows "then let's not tell anyone."

"What?" Josie looks at her weirdly "I'm going to be huge that's not exactly something I can hide."

"You can wear big hoodies around them... I mean we don't owe anyone by telling them you're pregnant it's our life let's hide it."

"So... you want to hide the pregnancy until the baby is born and show up on our families doorsteps with the baby in our arms."

"Yeah" she smiled.

Josie smiled back "okay let's do it."