Chapter 32

When Josie got back to the apartment with her children that night she laid them down in their cribs before changing into her comfortable clothing and making her way to the couch.

She had put on a Disney movie as she waited for her girlfriend to get home. Speaking of, about ten minutes into the movie Hope had walked into the apartment, smiling at the brunette.

"Hey" the girl took off her coat and hung it up before making her way over to Josie and laying her head on the girl's chest and wrapping her arms around the brunette's waist.

"Hey" Josie smiled and wrapped her arms around Hope, placing a kiss on her head.

"How was work?"

"Oh you know, exhausting, but it will pay off soon enough," she said before resting her chin on the girl's chest and looking up at her "how was your day?"

"Uneventful" she chuckled "took the twins to my parents, and then to the park because they wanted to go on the swings."

Hope hummed in response before laying her head back down so she could look at the movie her girlfriend had put on.

Josie laid there with Hope, stroking the girl's hair in thought "you love me right?" she said insecurely.

Hope looked at her with furrowed eyebrows "what kind of question is that? I love you more than anything in this world, well, besides our kids."

"Just wanted to make sure."

Hope smiled and placed delicate kisses up Josie's neck and jaw "I love you so much, Josie Saltzman."

"I love you too," the brunette said softly.

Josie felt Hope start to suck at the skin on her neck. The girl let out a little moan "don't get too carried away I have a presentation... and we two toddlers in the other room."

"Well, they make foundation for a reason... and looks like you'll just have to be quiet" the auburnette whispered in her ear.

Hope grinned before standing up from the couch and picking the brunette up. Josie squeaked in surprise before wrapping her legs around the girl's waist, already feeling the girl's hard length pressing up against her center.

"Excited already?" Josie placed a delicate kiss on the girl's neck.

"With you? how could I not be?" she said laying the girl down on the bed and hovering above her.

Josie put her hand on the back of the girl's neck and pulled her down into a kiss as her other hand went down to the girl's belt buckle.

She pulled away for a moment and looked down so she could pull the girl's pants down the rest of the way.

As Hope went to pull her shirt off they heard a phone ring. They both groaned and the auburnette picked up her phone, eyes widening before answering it "hello? yes oh okay!" she put the phone against her chest "I've got to take this" she placed a kiss on Josie's lips before walking out of the room.

A moment later the brunette heard a cry coming from the twin's room. With a sigh, the girl got up and went across the hall and into the room where she saw Lucas standing up in his crib, luckily Andrea still seemed to be sleeping.

"What's wrong my love" she picked the boy up who immediately buried his face in her neck.

"Monter" he sniffled.

She rubbed his back soothingly "you want to come and sleep with me and momma? we won't let the monster get you" she said softly and felt the toddler nod and sniffle.

She made her way out of the room and slowly closed the door so she didn't wake up Andrea before making her way back to her room where she put Lucas down before getting into her spot on the bed.

The little boy immediately crawled over to her and laid his head on his mom's chest. Josie smiled at the action before grabbing the cover and covering them both up.

When Hope eventually made her way back into the room she saw Josie and Lucas laying in the bed. The brunette looked up at her girlfriend before wrapping her arms around her son and closing her eyes.

Hope sighed before climbing into the bed with the two. She didn't have anything to cover up with because Lucas and Josie were hogging the blanket so she just put her arms around the two.

"Lizzie I think you're right... I was in doubt before but I think she may be cheating on me..." Josie said sadly. The brunette had woken up before Hope and Lucas so she could call her sister and tell her about what's been bugging her all night.

"That bitch! I'm going to cut her dick off!" Lizzie said curiously.

"I don't know for sure but... she's always leaving for work supposedly, and she's always getting calls from the same number that always seems to be more important than me."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, last night we were about to have sex, and the number called and she immediately stopped everything to go talk to whoever was on the phone."

"I say go through her phone."

"Yeah no, I'm not going to be one of those girlfriends" Josie rolled her eyes and began to take out things to make the twins something for breakfast.

"Hmm, then how about I pick you up in an hour, and we follow Hope to 'work' and see where she goes."

"I told you I don't want to be one of those girlfriends."

"Look, do you want to find out if she's cheating on you or not?" Lizzie said.

"Yeah..."

"Great! I'll pick you up in an hour" the blonde said before hanging up her phone.
Josie rolled her eyes at what her sister said before putting her phone down on the counter.

"Say good morning mommy" Hope smiled and walked out with both babies in her arms.

"Good morning my loves" Josie smiled as soon as she saw her babies smiling faces.

"They both needed diaper changes, we need to stop feeding them whatever we are feeding them because woo" she made a disgusted face before setting them down.

Josie didn't say anything instead going over to the counter to grab Lucas's dinosaur plate and Andreas' cat plate.

"You okay?" Hope furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her girlfriend.

"Yeah I'm good," Josie said placing a kiss on the girl's cheek before putting some fruits and yogurt on the twin's plates.

"Come here my babies," the brunette said setting the twins plates on their trays and picking them up, setting them in their highchairs.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower before work so I'll be back in a moment," Hope said making her way to the bathroom.

Josie sighed and leaned against the table, staring at the bathroom door in thought.

-
Thoughts? feelings? predictions? ☺️