Chapter 45

Smut is featured in this chapter! it wasn't originally but as requested by the majority i added it! you're welcome 😁
-

Hope practically slammed the girl against the wall so she could use one hand to position himself at the girl's entrance.

"Please" Josie begged and looked down at her nearly touching centers.

"How much do you want it" Hope said kissing up her fiancé's exposed neck and taking a small part of the girl's bare skin into her mouth.

"I want you so bad," she said running her hands through the girl's hair as she sucked a hickey into her neck.

"How about I just tease you?" she said kissing a line of kisses up the girl's jaw as she began to grind her hard length against the girl's center making the girl practically whine.

Josie took the girl's shaft into her hands and tugged on it "if you don't fuck me right now I'm going to fuck myself" she said and Hope smirked up at her.

"You're so sexy when you take charge," the auburn said and let Josie guide her length to her center. When she felt her tip go into the girl she knew she needed more, Hope pushed into the girl not giving her any time to adjust to her size.

"Fuck, I love you so much" Josie moaned as Hope buried her face in her neck and began thrusting into her.

Hope brought her hand to the girl's center and began playing with her clit as she fucked her at a fast speed.

"Hope you're gonna make me..."

"You said you only had 20 minutes right?" the girl said before setting Josie down and pushing the girl up against the table that was in the locker room.

She put her hand on the girl's head and the other on the brunette's lower back as she guided herself back into the girl.

Hope brought both hands to the girl's hips and she started pounding into her. Josie moaned and met her thrusts.

"Shit, Josie I'm gonna..."

"Just do it... I don't want to mess up my uniform" she moaned out and Hope shot her load into the other girl who came undone at about the same time.

When she pulled out the brunette turned around and brought her into a kiss before pulling away and resting their foreheads together "I've got to get back to work."

"Okay, I'll see you at home" Hope smirked and Josie playfully hit her arm before grabbing her scrub pants and pulling them back up

As she watched the brunette walk up to the door the girl stopped before turning toward her "wait 5 minutes before coming out."

Hope just nodded and Josie walked out of the room.

As Josie closed the door behind her she turned and saw Jade leaning against the wall with a smirk on her face.

"I'm assuming things are better now?"

Josie blushed under the attention and looked down "yeah I guess you could say that" she said awkwardly "how much did you hear?"

"Hm..." the girl thought about it "when Hope said you only had 20 minutes."

"Oh god," Josie said covering her face, embarrassed about the whole situation. Of course, someone would hear them, they are in a hospital with dozens of doctors and nurses.

"Is that a ring??" Jade says grabbing the brunette's hand and looking at it closely.

"Yeah..." Josie blushed as she watched the girl examine the ring.

"Congratulations" the girl smiled "you've always talked about wanting to marry her, I'm happy for you."

"Oh has she" Hope said suddenly coming out of the locker room with a smirk on her face. She wraps her arms around the girl and looks at her.

"Oh shut up..." Josie said before turning in the girl's arms "go pick the twins up from daycare, they miss you."

Hope smiled before pecking the girl's lips "okay, I'll see you later."

"I love you" Josie smiled.

"I love you too."

When Hope arrived at the daycare and made her way to the room the twins were in she saw them playing with blocks together. Lucas put the last block on the tower they were making before looking up and seeing Hope.

"Momma!" the two-year-old stood up and walked toward his mother.

Andrea turned her head and started crying when she saw the woman. The baby held her arms up for Hope who immediately picked her up.

"I missed you both so much..." she said holding the girl close before picking Lucas up who hugged her with as much strength as he could.

"Home?" the little girl said and Hope nodded and smiled.

"Yes, baby we're going to go home."

When Josie got off from the hospital and walked into her home she saw Hope laying on the couch with the twins watching a kid's movie.

"What are you three doing," she said looking at the three, seeing them all covered up together.

"Movie!" Lucas pointed at the tv.

Josie smiled before getting on the couch and under the covers with them "we should tell them Hope" the girl said holding up her hand that had her ring on it.

The shorter girl nodded before pausing the movie and turning to their children who pouted when they saw the movie stop.

"Mommy and I want to tell you something," she said softly looking at the kids who were staring at her.

"We are going to get married" Josie smiled. The two-year-olds looked at them probably it even knowing what that term means.

"Movie now?" Lucas said and both of his parents started laughing.

"Sort of the reaction I was expecting," Hope said.

"Let's hope your family reacts that way."

"My parents will be fine with it... Lizzie... not so much... she has been talking about cutting your dick off."

Hope's eyes widened "she wouldn't do that would she?"

Josie just silently looked over at the tv and pressed play on the movie.

"Oh god."

"It's okay I'm sure it will be fine" the girl waved her off as Lucas crawled into her lap and laid on her as he watched the movie.

"We need to tell her I didn't cheat before I end up missing or being murdered."

-
kinda a filler but i still hope you liked it 🙏