Chapter 40

After thanksgiving had ended Hope and Josie decided to stay in New Orleans for a few days. The two had a whole week off from college and the auburnette had been missing her family Josie of course agreed.

When Josie woke up she felt Hope's arm around her waist, the one that had a cast on it since the shorter girl insisted on still holding her while they slept.

"Time to get up baby" the brunette whispered and turned around in her girlfriend's arms.

Hope mumbled something the girl couldn't understand. Josie placed delicate kisses on the girl's neck and she let out a small smile.

"Sometimes I think your goal is to get me horny in the morning" Hope yawned and looked up at the love of her life.

Josie grinned "not my fault I'm so irresistible, you get hard on the littlest of contact."

"I can't help it, you're very hot and as you said irresistible" Hope smiled and leaned up, kissing her girlfriend.

Josie kissed back softly before pulling away "we should probably go wake up the babies now."

"Knowing my family they already have the twins up and feeding them breakfast" Hope chuckled.

"We still need to get up, we are only gonna be here today and tomorrow let's go explore."

"Fine" Hope pouted before getting out of bed and making her way over to her suitcase and grabbing a pair of jeans.

As she was putting the jeans on she came to a stop and turned to Josie "if we are gonna go out there I'm gonna need some help."

The brunette looked at her confused before her eyes glanced down at the growing tent in the shorter girls' boxers.

Hope smirked as she watched Josie's wondering eyes.

"Well?"

"I mean if I must" the brunette rolled her eyes playfully before walking over to Hope and getting on her knees in front of the girl.

"Oh fuck... oh..." Hope said putting her hand through Josie's hair and closing her eyes, leaning her head back as she was pleasured.

When the two walked downstairs they saw Hayley feeding the twins who were sitting in high chairs.

"They can feed themselves you know that right mom?" Hope chuckled.

"I know that but they won't be babies forever I'm just enjoying this" Hayley shooed her away.

Josie pouted at hearing they wouldn't be babies forever and looked to Hope who hugged her in response.

Andrea hit the tray to get her grandma's attention, she had been wanting another bite of what Hayley was feeding them.

"Aw I'm sorry honey," Hayley said before feeding her another spoonful of oatmeal.

"Well we are gonna take the twins out to explore New Orleans since this is their first time here," Hope says walking to the kitchen and pouring herself some coffee.

"With exploring New Orleans comes needing a tory guide, I'm willing to go along" Rebekah smiled.

"Is this just an excuse to hang out with Josie?" Hope narrowed her eyes

"Of course not that's just a bonus."

"I feel like you're going to steal my girlfriend from me" she pouted and Josie chuckled in response.

"Everyone be ready in 20!" Rebekah clapped before heading to her room.

When the twins finished their breakfast
Hope and Josie cleaned them up and changed them into clothes, putting swimwear under them since Rebekah told them to.

"Okay so why did we need swimsuits again?" Hope asked as she strapped the twins into their car seats.

"Well I'm taking my great nephew and niece to the pool, have they been?" Rebekah said getting into the front seat.

"Well we have been wanting to take them but we have been pretty busy recently," Josie said getting into the passenger's seat next to Rebekah

"I'll just sit in the back" Hope pouted and sat in between the babies.

"Well you're on vacation so this is a perfect time."

-

When Rebekah too then around the couple did a bit of shopping, buying the twins a few toys that they were practically trying to walk out of the store with.

And they went to this little diner Rebekah loves and the food was pretty amazing, Josie might come back just for this place.

"And here we are," the blonde said pushing the gate open to a pool area. The twins looked at their parents and pointed to the body of water.

"You want to go in the water love?" Josie smiled.

"Oh shit," Hope said quickly grabbing Lucas who tried to jump in.

"Yeah, I think he's ready to go in" Rebekah chuckled "did you two wear your swimsuits too?"

"I did," Josie said.

"I didn't bring one" Hope pouted.

"Sucks for you" the brunette stuck her tongue out before pulling off her top and shorts, leaving her in a bikini.

Hope smiled "I might like my view better anyways."

'Perv' Josie mouthed before taking the twin's clothes off leaving them in their swimsuits.

"I'm going to get in and you hand me them," Josie said and Hope nodded. The brunette walked down the steps of the pool before turning to Hope.

The shorter girl handed Lucas to Josie who slowly let the toddlers touch the water. The little boy squealed in response.

"Here I brought them floats," Rebekah said walking back to the pool area with floats that the babies could sit in.

"Thanks, bex" Josie said taking one of them and lifting Lucas up and putting him in it before turning to Hope and putting Andrea in the other one.

Andrea kicked her legs while Lucas squealed and splashed the water with his hands.

Josie chuckled and watched her kids when she saw a flash. She looked up and saw that Hope took a photo with her phone.

"I wasn't even looking" Josie pouted.

"You look beautiful" the auburnette smiled.

"Just get married already" Rebekah mumbled as she watched their interaction. Hope and Josie both looked at her.

"What?" the shorter girl asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"I said I'm gonna swim now" the blonde smiled and stripped down to her swimsuit and got into the water.