Admiring eachother

Jiang Cheng Pov:

The meeting finally started nothing much happened in the meeting except some small clan having trouble and stuff like that. After the meeting each guest started to leave Lan Xichen of course greeted them goodbye but when it came my turn his smile changed. I dont know if its just my mind or what but i was sure that his smile became the one he used to have years ago but it was more tender and loving. He then helped me on the horse which made me think i was some maiden who was being greeted goodbye by her knight in shining armour. I quickly slapped myself mentally for thinking that but when Lan Xichen whispered to me so the other disciples couldn't hear him "Good bye Wanyin" while looking at me with loving eyes. It made my heartbeat faster, my face red, my breathing unstable and i subconsciously gave him a smile back. His face suddenly looked softer and i said before going "only the people who own the silver bell's fated soulmate can hear the bell ring not any person who loves them, think of it as your Forehead Ribbon" and then I left with my horse. While leaving with my horse all my mind thought about was about Him and how he called me by my name instead of Sect leader Jiang.

Author's pov:

When he (jc) reached Lotus Pier he saw a lot of people welcome him with smiles on their face. Even if he was considered "Emotionless" and "Angry all the time" by some people and sect leaders almost all the people in Yummeng Jiang sect admired and respected their leader for building their sect from nothing to the top 2 sects. When he finally reached his home he quickly went into his office to finish all the paperwork but his mind wasn't focusing all he could think about was Lan Xichen. His smile,his elegance,his behaviour,his actions,his voice,his warmth and the feeling he gets when he is with the other man. He tried to ignore this but he knew this is what he was Yearning for.

Lan xichen stayed until Jiang Cheng was not visible anymore. Then he went inside his hanshi to continue his seclusion but something didn't feel right because now he didn't want to be in this room locking himself in before he didnt have a reason to live anymore but after meeting Jiang Cheng he found a reason to live, a reason to smile and a reason to trust again. This time he isn't gonna do the same mistake he is gonna love and Protect him at all cost even if it means betraying his own clan or brother. All he wanted is to see that same smile again but he doesn't and will not let another women make him smile like that it was gonna be him who will make him smile and love again. That was now his only objective. They both thought at the same time,

This time it will be different. I will protect him