Lotus Paradise

Author's Pov:

They kept walking when Jiang Cheng asked "where are we going?" Lan Xichen look at him and with a smile he said "we are going on a boat ride." Jiang Cheng just said ok but he was thinking about his sister because the last time he went on a boat ride was with her. Before water was his favourite place, he was used to it but now its been 16 years since he went on a boat himself because whenever he did think about he always ended up crying and thinking about his nightmare. While thinking Lan Xichen of course did notice how Jiang cheng suddenly turned sad and gloomy so he asked "Are you ok? wanyin". Jiang Cheng replied with a nod because he currently isn't trusting his voice. They finally reached the boat. Now it was night time. There was fog all around the place with many lotus slowly moving because of the cold wind. There was light from the streets nearby but most of the light was from the fireflies that were slowly flying around the place. It was not a nightmare to Jiang Cheng anymore. It was Paradise.

First Lan Xichen went on the boat and sat on one side while Jaing Cheng sat in the on the opposite side they weren't far from eachother. Then the Lan Xichen started moving the boat with his spiritual power. There was silence but it wasn't uncomfortable or bad rather it was a comfortable one. While the boat was moving slowly and more farther away for shore. There was many lotus all around them ,with the slight glimmer of light and cold wind hitting them and making them feel like peace. It was truly a sight to be seen. Then Jiang Cheng said "I know a place where there is way more lotus". Lan Xichen cheerfuly smiled and said "can you tell me where, wanyin". Jiang  Cheng told the directions to Lan Xichen and they reached the place. Jiang Cheng even himself was surprised cause he never came here after his sister died. The lotus were twice more then what Jiang Cheng remembers. There was a perfect view of the moon from here but it wasn't a full moon just like there love. There was a crystal light glowing from the moon, the wind making both there hair flow gently while lotus were surrounding them.

Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen both were admiring the view with their eyes were sparkling because of the light emitting from the moon. Lan Xichen said "Wanyin..this place is truly mesmerising." Jiang Cheng didn't reply when Lan Xichen looked at him his(lx) heart fluttered because Jiang Cheng looked at him and had a tender smile while his eyes were glimmering in the beautiful light. His face was half lit while his hair was flowing in a soft manner. He was truly looking graceful. He was beauty of his own. Jiang Cheng then said "Thank you, A-chen". Lan Xichen's heart skipped a few beats his (lx) eyes were sparkling and he replied with "Your welcome, A-yin". This night was the most beautiful night to the both of them. They subconsciously and instinctively scooted closer together and enjoyed the view infront of them when suddenly Jiang Cheng's head slowly fell on Lan Xichen's shoulder. Lan Xichen was surprised and when he looked at Jiang Cheng. He (lx) saw that Jiang Cheng has fallen asleep with a soft little smile on his face. Lan Xichen's face was red. He quickly turned his head on the opposite direction before he did something. Lan Xichen kept repeating to himself "Self-Control is a virtue" until he calmed down. He then smiled and thought

This is a new and fresh start. This time I wont let anyone take this away from me.