Growing feelings

Author's Pov:

When Jiang Cheng woke up it was dawn. There was little sunlight indicating he spent the whole night on the boat. He quickly turned away and saw that his head was on Lan Xichen's shoulder and he (lx) already woke up. Jiang Cheng became a blushing mess, he quickly apologised. Lan Xichen just smiled and said "its ok, wanyin. No need to apologise" like he (jc) didn't do anything. Jiang Cheng then changed the subject and said "we should go back" Lan Xichen also agreed and used his spiritual power to move the boat back to shore. When they came back many people were staring at them and whispering a lot of things. Jiang Cheng didn't realise but when he looked down he saw that his clothes were ruffled and when he looked at Lan Xichen he saw that his forehead ribbon was tilted and his (lx) clothes were also ruffled. They also spent the whole night on a boat. TOGETHER.If anyone didn't know that Jiang Cheng was a man, they would thought they (lx and jc) did something on that boat. Jiang Cheng quickly blushed and fixed his clothes and when he looked at lan xichen he saw that he (lx) also fixed his forehead ribbon and clothes. The whispers and eying still continued but then it suddenly stopped. Everyone went back to what they were doing. Jiang Cheng was confused but relieved that it stopped. But it was actually Lan Xichen who gave the crowd a glare. With a face that was calm like the ocean. Of course anyone would be terrified.

GUYS MY IPAD I BROKEN SO THIS IS ALL YOUR GONNA GET IM SO SORRY