Caring for Eachother

Author's Pov: (guys the time here is evening, remember this for visualising)

Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen were walking together in the crowded lotus Peir. Everyone was staring at them some were even whispering stuff like "Sect leader Lan and Sect leader Jiang look so handsome together". To be honest that was true but both their beauty was the complete opposite. Lan Xichen looked as calm as the sea, his actions, his complex and even his walking was filled with grace and power at the same time. His hair flowing gently in the light wind. The way he spoked was very polite while his voice sounded cheerful and easily made the atmosphere light. He held the aura of the sea and grace itself. But the waves in the sea wasn't strong it was soft and graceful. Just like his personality and complex.

On the other hand Jiang Cheng was just like his mother, his face was thin. His hair was never down it was always in a soft bun with some hair strands sticking out. If someone saw that on a sect leader they would think he (the sect leader) is looking not graceful but more like a fool and messy person. But Jiang Cheng look very beautiful with that hairstyle.The bangs on the front of his face was flowing lightly. His behaviour and complex even walking was the exact opposite of Lan Xichen. It held power and a intimidating Aura. Whenever he spoke the atmosphere could easily turn heavy. He always held the same aura as his mother. It was intimidating. He was like a bomb that could explode anytime. But it wasn't what people thought. Who would spend this much time analysing someone. This was actually the way they both see eachother but no one knew that except their deepest self.

While walking Lan Xichen said "lets go to this restaurant" and when Jiang Cheng looked where Lan Xichen was looking he was shocked because that was his favourite restaurant but he (jc) thought it was a coincidence. Jiang Cheng agreed and they both entered the restaurant. It was evening so they were gonna have an early dinner. Lan Xichen took a table in the corner, Jiang Cheng didn't think much of it but he (lx) actually choose this table because he learned that Jiang Cheng doesn't like extra attention. They both sat down and then he ordered Jiang Cheng's favourite dish with some other spicy dishes but before the waiter could go Jiang Cheng called him and told him to also bring some mild dishes. Lan Xichen was shocked but also felt warm that Jiang Cheng remembers that lans aren't good with spicy dishes. While waiting they had a small conversation about some personal stuff and then the food came. While Lan Xichen was about to eat Jiang Cheng kept his eyes on him. Then Lan Xichen heard his (jc) bell ring. It was ringing in a mildly quick pace with kinda the same tune as before. Then he realised Jiang Cheng was worried that the food was too spicy so after taking a bite he gave Jiang Cheng a tender smile while saying "dont worry the food isn't too spicy" and continued eating while Jiang Cheng was dumbfounded and thought "How the hell did he know i was thinking that..am i that easy to read" while eating. Whenever Jiang Cheng came to this restaurant he was always alone and he always finished eating pretty quickly but now that Lan Xichen is here he didn't have any problem holding the conversation because Lan Xichen always found something to talk about. He finally didn't feel alone. Normally his meal would been finished in 15 minutes but now an hour has passed by but they are still talking and eating. Jiang felt really happy and excited that he (jc) wasn't as socially challenging as he thought.

After eating they left after Lan Xichen paid. While leaving Jiang Cheng look at Lan Xichen and said subconsciously "thank you, Xichen" with a soft smile just like before. He didn't realise he called Lan Xichen, the sect leader of the biggest clan, the most popular and powerful cultivator by his name. But Lan Xichen's heart beat sped up and he felt warm when he heard Jiang Cheng called him by his name. He gave Jiang Cheng a tender smile and said "Please call me by my courtesy name from now on". When Lan Xichen said that Jiang Cheng finally realised that he called the other by his courtesy name not by "Sect leader Lan" and he started blushing he quickly tried to hide it by turning his face around but Lan Xichen did notice and smiled. Jiang Cheng then mumbled "t-then you should also call me by my name". Lan Xichen almost let out a chuckle seeing how cute Jiang Cheng was looking and acting and the said "Sure, Wanyin".

Yearning for you ~Xicheng~ ON HOLDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara