Who is she?!

Author's Pov:

It was already morning, 5 am exact. The sunlight was hitting lan xichen's face making him wake up, when he opened his eyes he saw the view of the Yummeng Jiang sect. It was beautiful just like a certain angry lotus. He got up and opened the door and saw 3 disciples with buckets of hot water and a towel. They all bowed as much as they could "Good morning, Zewu-jun would you like to take a bath now?" Lan Xichen replied with confusion "Good Morning, yes please prepare the bath and is this normally when everyone is awake?" "No, sect leader Lan its a little too early right now" they said and left to get the bath ready. After Lan Xichen showered he came outside and saw a table full of breakfast. He was shocked and grateful "Wow, wanyin still remembers the rules of gusu lan clan even after a decade has passed."Lan Xichen sat down and tasted a dish, he expected immediate spice in his mouth but infact it was actually mild and flavour full.

While he was eating he heard footsteps behind him so he looked behind and there he saw Jiang Cheng. "Good Morning, Xichen-xiong i hope had a good sleep" Lan Xichen returned his signature soft smile which would make any girl swoon over him. "Good Morning, Wanyin and yes, i had a good night i hope did aswell and please sit down" replied Lan Xichen. "If you insist" said Jiang Cheng while sitting down. They both were eating in silence, Jiang Cheng said "is the food too spicy" with a straight face and thats when Lan Xichen heard the clarity bell ringing. Lan Xichen has memorised each sound he heard, he had a keen ear in music as expected from him. He knew instantly that Jiang Cheng was worried that the food was too spicy. "No, wanyin the food is amazing and thank you very much for your hospitality" lan xichen said while eating. Jiang Cheng replied "im happy that Xichen-Xiong enjoyed his time here" They both had small conversations here and there while eating.

It was now time for Lan Xichen leaving, he was happy with the progress he made. Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen were walking towards Lan Xichen's horse when suddenly a girl "accidentally" bumped into Lan Xichen. "Oh my gods, im so sorr- AHHH its Sect leader Lan im so so so sorry" she said while bowing and in a high pitched voice. Lan Xichen smiled and helped the girl up "dont worry its ok, be more careful next time" The girl was pretty looking, she wore a green attire with white stripes and decorations here and there. She wore a lot of makeup making her look better. Jiang Cheng didn't know why he was pissed. He thought "she is such a cunning bitch" The girl then looked at Jiang Cheng and bowed "oh, sect leader jiang" she said. "My name is Jiǎo huá, from the Jingshen sect near Jiang yummeng" she said in a soft tone which was way too high pitched for Jiang Cheng. "Oh, nice to meet you lady hua. I don't think we have to introduce ourselves" said Lan Xichen with a smile. "Of course and so sorry for wasting Sect leader lan and jiang's time" said jiăo apologetically. "Oh no no, lady hua hasn't troubled us at all" said the sympathetic Lan Xichen. "Oh please sect leader Lan-" she came closer to Lan Xichen, "how may i repay you~" she said in a flirty and seductive tone. Lan Xichen looked clearly uncomfortable and Jiang cheng had enough.

"Im sorry, lady hua but we must go now" said the younger with a stern tone while staring daggers at her. "O-Oh Im extremly sorry for troubling sect leader Lan and Sect leader Jiang, ill be leaving now" she said while flowing and rolling her eyes at Jiang Cheng which made his eye twitch out of anger. Jiǎo left quickly while Lan Xichen and Jiang cheng kept walking. They finally reached Lan Xichen's horse. While bidding goodbye Lan Xichen said "Thank you for helping me back then, Wanyin." Jiang Cheng replied "oh please, its nothing and just be more stern with flirts like her." Their short conversation ended and Lan Xichen disappeared into the crowd.