• SIX •

EMILIO

EMILIO

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting patiently for Zuri to finish getting dressed. A few minutes flew by & the bathroom door swung open revealing Zuri dressed in a blank tank top & Rick and Morty PSD boy shorts.

I looked at her body, her belly poking out. My gaze traveled down to her thick thighs & I bit my lip, the boy shorts squeezing her thighs creating a small gap in between them.

She lazily dragged her feet towards the bed & plopped down on the bed laying flat on her back, a low sigh leaving her lips. I removed my shoes & moved up sitting up against the headboard, not wanting to put my shoes on the clean bed.

"I'm still scared of you but thank you." She whispered as she turned to lay on her side & I chuckled.

"You're still a cracker though." She laughed softly & I shook my head.

I fixed the crooked scarf on her head & she flashed me a small smile. She grabbed my hand & held it against her chest, softly caressing my knuckles with her thumb as her eyes slowly began to droop.

My heart fluttered.

"I have to leave bellissima." I whispered & she quietly hummed in response.

I have someone to kill.

I smiled softly. I slowly laid on my back & wrapped my free arm around her, pulling her closer to my body. She lifted her head & rested her head on my chest, cuddling my body like I was a teddy bear.

"Please don't hurt me."

"I won't." I whispered.

I never planned on hurting her in the first place. I only wanted to scare her so she'd keep quiet & it worked, but now? All I want is to make her less afraid of me.

She slowly closed her eyes & I smiled. I used my free hand to pull up the blanket & groaned in annoyance, the blanket being deeply tucked into the mattress making it difficult for me to pull it up. After a few
hard tugs, I was finally able to pull up the blanket & cover her body.

Her breathing evened out & I looked at her in pure admiration.

"So beautiful."

•••