• SIXTEEN •

Continuation from last chapter:

EMILIO

"Fuck." I moaned.

I looked up at Zuri as she rode me, her pussy clenching around my dick making a moan slip through my lips.

I placed my hands on Zuri's hips & thrusted up my hips, meeting her halfway. She moaned & her head fell back. I looked at the hickeys on her neck & smiled proudly.

"Emilio." She moaned & my dick twitched inside of her. She lifted her head & stared down at me, nothing but lust danced in her brown eyes.

I sat up & firmly wrapped my arms around her body, bear hugging her. I then thrusted up fast & hard into her, her breasts moving up & down rapidly at my hard thrusts.

"Oh-" I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers, swallowing her moans.

She swung her arms around my neck & tugged on my hair from behind.

I smiled against her lips knowing she can't kiss me back. I loosened my arms from around her waist & lowered my hands down to her ass squeezing it in my hands.

Her body jerked & her moans got louder. Her pussy clenched & my eyes rolled.

"Fuck." I moaned.

"Cum on my dick baby. It's all yours, make a mess on it mama." I whispered & she moaned out my name.

"Emilio!" She cried out, her body shook as she came for the 4th time.

"There we go baby." I smiled. A groan slipped through my lips as her pussy clenched tighter around my dick.

I felt my balls tighten & my dick twitched inside of her. My leg shook & a groan vibrated from my chest as I felt the familiar euphoric feeling approaching.

"Baby-"

"I know." She smirked.

She quickly hopped off my dick & settled herself in between my legs. She began jerking me off & opened her mouth.

"Shit."

My dick stiffened in her hand & she took me into her warm & wet mouth. I moaned out her name as I came in her mouth.

I grabbed her hair & pushed her head further down. She gagged & I smiled loving the sound.

I bobbed her head & she gargled, spit began running down her chin.