• TWENTY FIVE •

ZURI

ZURI

I wrapped up my hair with one of Emilio's shirts before heading out of the bathroom & into the attached bedroom, finding Emilio putting on deodorant. I looked at him & my mouth began to water just by looking at his wet muscular body. The white towel wrapped dangerously low around his waist.

I looked at his sharp V line & bit my lip. I then drifted my eyes down to the noticeable bulge in his towel & I felt my pussy pulsate.

Thirsty ass.

"Baby?" Emilio called out. I darted my eyes from the bulge in his towel to his face.

"Huh?"

"Remember what you told me earlier mama?" He questioned, a smile forming on his lips.

"Uh no." I lied.

"No? You don't remember saying you'd suck my dick if I jumped into the pool?" He rose an eyebrow & I swallowed.

"You're very desperate." I teased & his smile widened, the single dimple on the right side of his face deepened.

"Am I?" Both of his eyebrows rose.

He slowly began to take small steps towards me & I remained in my spot. He stood in front of me & I slightly tilted my head up so I'd look at him.

I felt his fingertips softly brush up against my forearm & goosebumps immediately decorated my skin. His fingertips began moving higher until it reached my bare shoulder.

"I'm obsessed with you." He whispered & I hummed.

"No, you're obsessed with my coochie." I corrected & a loud laugh erupted from his chest.

I love his laugh, it made my insides jump in joy.

"Both." He agreed & I smiled.

I boldly placed my left hand on his chest & slowly lowered my hand down his body. I felt his body tense under my touch making me smile.

"Zuri."

I looked at him & his eyes are focused on my hand as it moved further down his body, until it reached his towel. I smoothly untucked the towel & unwrapped it from his waist. The white towel hit the ground, pooling around his feet.

I slowly kneeled on the ground & I'm face to face with his dick. I watched as his dick hardened, it got bigger as the seconds flew by.