• THIRTY THREE •

A week ahead

A week ahead.

ZURI

I walked behind the nurse as she pushed Emilio around in the wheelchair. We're finally leaving. Emilio denied the wheelchair but the nurse insisted on using the wheelchair, claiming it's just to be careful & hoping his stitches don't open.

"Just so you know, I'm not pushing your heavy ass around." I said from behind & both Emilio & the nurse laughed. Geo nodded his head humming in agreement.

"His big Chewbacca ass." Geo added.

We walked through the hospital doors & the cold breeze of Seattle hit my skin, instantly creating goosebumps on my skin.

The nurse waved at us & we did the same before she headed back inside.

"Damn it's cold." Geo whispered as he rubbed the side of his arms with his hands up & down softly & I nodded.

"What time is it?" I asked & Geo shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, I don't have a watch." He spoke softly & I sighed.

He then pulled up his sleeve & looked down at his watch.

This bitch-

"You really piss me the fuck off." I said glaring at him & he laughed.

"I know but it's 4:57 am." He giggled & I scoffed.

I started looking around wondering where Geo parked the car. I then spotted the brand new car from afar.

"Look!" Geo pointed & Emilio followed the direction of Geo's finger spotting the car. A wide smile formed on his lips & he chuckled.

"Lamborghini urus?" He smiled, the pure adoration & happiness in his eyes made my heart melt.

"Yeah, the car that we bought with your money." Geo smiled as he hopped up & down happily as he clapped his hands.

Emilio slowly stood up from the wheelchair & rolled it aside. I stood beside him & grabbed his warm soft hand interlocking our fingers making him smile.

"Maggots." Geo mumbled & I scoffed.

Emilio let go of my hand & before I could feel some type of way, he wrapped both of his arms around my body & hoisted me up making me automatically wrap my legs around his waist.