• EPILOGUE •

3 years ahead

3 years ahead.

EMILIO

I heard Rylee's giggles & I smiled. She ran around the yard with a beautiful smile, her brown curls bouncing as she ran around. Mariano caught her in his arms & lifted her spinning her around making her laugh harder.

"Milio." My wife's voice called out.

I turned around & faced my wife, she's wearing a baby blue two piece bathing suit underneath the white crotchet cover up.

My 2 year old daughter stood by her side holding her hand.

"Papa!" My daughter squealed & she released her mother's hand running over to me with open arms.

"Wow, fake." Zuri said crossing her arms over her chest & I laughed.

"Papa's girl." I smiled.

I picked up my daughter & she immediately wrapped her small arms around my neck pulling me closer. I showered her chubby face in kisses & she giggled, her dimples appeared.

"Come here baby." I beckoned Zuri over & she waddled over to me, I chuckled.

"My little penguin." I laughed & she slapped the side of my head.

"It's your fault cracker." She sucked her teeth & I grinned. I rubbed her 6 1/2 month pregnant belly softly & I felt my son kick.

I lowered my head & kissed her lips. My daughter, Serenity pushed Zuri's face away & she gasped.

"I know she didn't." Zuri said in disbelief.

"My papa." She said holding me tighter then kissed my nose, Zuri scoffed.

"Girl please, he's mine." She shoved her face softly laughing & my daughter shook her head, the beads in her braids swung around.

"I belong to both of you." I chuckled & Serenity shoved her face in the crook of my neck, I rubbed her back softly with a smile.

"Don't forget about me Chewbacca." Geo's voice was heard from behind & I laughed.

I turned around & faced him with a smile.

"Go away you 4 eyed little b." I said holding myself back from saying the word 'bitch' because my daughter picks up on things quickly.

My daughter lifted her head & looked over her shoulder looking at her uncle. She pointed at him & he did the same.

"You can't get rid of me fucker." Geo said with a mischievous smile & I sighed.

"Fucker." My daughter repeated & we all gasped in shock & disbelief.

"No!" We said at the same time, we then laughed.

Geo walked over to me & grabbed her out of my arms, she willingly went with him because I'm positive she loves him more than me.

I watched as them as they walked over to the pool & sat on the stairs of the pool, splashing their feet in the water.

A pair of arms wrapped themselves around me from behind & I smiled, I felt her belly poke me.

I turned around & wrapped my arms around her looking at my wife in awe.

"So beautiful." I said kissing her forehead then her cheek.

"Thank you handsome." She whispered & I kissed her lips.

My hands traveled down to her ass & I squeezed her ass earning a soft gasp from her.

"Ti amo." She whispered & my heart fluttered.

"Ti amo mama."

THE END.

_______________________________

How y'all like it?🧍🏽‍♀️

I'm sobbing loud asf rn🥲 snot & all