• THIRTY EIGHT •

Author's note: Sorry for the wait, I was sick as hell

EMILIO

I leaned back in my seat watching Zuri from afar. She's been avoiding me the entire day & some part of me found it amusing.

I took a sip out of the red cup in my hand tasting the alcohol on my tongue. I felt it burn my throat as the liquid streamed down.

It's now the evening & everyone has showered after a long day of swimming. We all decided to come back outside & enjoy the warm evening breeze.

I watched her & I know she can feel my eyes on her, but she chooses to ignore it.

My patience is slowly starting to run out.

I set the cup down on the table & stood up from my seat approaching her from behind. I lowered my head & rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Hey mama." I whispered & I felt her tense up. She looked over her shoulder & I smiled.

"Milio..."

"Let's go." I said gripping Zuri's arm & dragging her away from everyone else & into the house sliding the door shut behind us.

"Emilio I was playing with Rylee-" I cut her sentence short. Lie #1.

"So you weren't ignoring me?" I asked raising a brow & she shook head.

"No." She whispered & I chuckled. Lie #2.

"No?"

"I wasn't ignoring you." She lied & I chuckled. The urge to destroy her insides keeps getting stronger. Lie #3.

"Keep lying to me Zuri. Keep going & you'll see what I'll do to you." I sternly warned & she swallowed remaining silent.

I let go of her arm & wrapped my arm around her lifting her up & tossing her body over my shoulder, not caring about the clear instructions about no caring anything more than 30 pounds.

"Emilio!" She squealed & I slapped her ass making her whimper.

I headed upstairs & into our bedroom. I entered our room & closed the door behind me before tossing her body on the bed.

"Move & I'll restrain you." I said pointing at her with an "I dare you" stare & she nodded.

I walked into my walk-in closet & headed for the drawers. I opened the last drawer & reached under my folded boxers grabbing 2 vibrators.