Meeting a Member 🌾

Alyssa has been sitting in silence for 10 minutes. The room was filled with laughter and the screams of children. Alyssa was used to this but it was always so annoying.

There would boys who would flirt or act dumb to make their friends laugh; Girls who would gossip and ship other students with another. Alyssa was always there, watching and listening to every conversation they have. Gossips, ships, secrets..everything

Alyssa never had luck making friends nor making an effort to. She liked being alone and found it very annoying when people act all nice to her. She just wanted to be treated the same way everyone treats their friends...minus the flirty boys that come up to her because of a dare.

Alyssa has beautiful golden locks, matched with beautiful light brown eyes. She had a butterfly clip to lift up her annoying bangs. She was about 5.6 in a half. Alyssa was a junior in high school. She was one of the smartest people in her class since well, she has a lot of free time.

Alyssa was snapped out of her thoughts by the sound of the classroom bell. Still, the room was still the same noise as before. Alyssa wasn't surprise that no one heard the bell. She barely heard the bell herself. And she pays attention very closely.

Just then the teacher walked in and immediately scolded everyone. Alyssa chuckled at the amusement she happens to find everyday. It was the same thing everyday, but it was always so entertaining every time.

The lesson had begun

Alyssa was always ahead of everyone, except the teacher of course. She had a lot of time to spare so she just daydreams or pays attention to the girls passing notes to each other, giggling at the reply's.

Alyssa fiddles with her pencil, sometimes chews on her eraser on accident, and always gets snapped back into reality when the teacher shouts at a student to be quiet. Alyssa sighs and continues on fiddling—paying no attention to what's happening around her.
Why would she? It's nothing interesting. Just the same thing over and over again.

The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the classroom. Alyssa took her time and left leaving  about 7 students in the classroom still. Those who were waiting were people waiting for their friends or just extremely slow. Alyssa would never do that. That'd be a bad example to the childish freshman's looking at the older people.

Never would she dreamed to wait for people to leave with them...at least as so she thought.

A few periods later, the students were assigned to join a club. Alyssa wouldn't have to worry about this; however, this one student ratted her out. The teachers never noticed Alyssa and didn't even realize that she hasn't joined a club or participate in any situations whatsoever.

Everyone immediately looked at Alyssa in worrying-faces. They felt sorry that they left Alyssa out and thanked the student who noticed Alyssa. Alyssa secretly rolled her eyes of annoyance.

"Let the acting begin" Alyssa sighed

Alyssa faced the eyes that were practically suffocating her. She didn't liked being the center of attention. She didn't liked seeing multiple pairs of eyes watching her every stance. And Alyssa took a note on that.

She was cautious of what she was doing. That's why no one knew she had been acting for years now. Alyssa knows she's good on acting, because some of  the juniors in her class were from middle school and she did the same acting as she is doing now.