⚠️ Shut down ⚠️

The next day, Alyssa didn't go to school. The police found Kiyochi's lifeless body and the fingerprints of Alyssa. They questioned Alyssa for hours until they were convinced.

Alyssa then returned to her house. She plopped onto her bed and hugged her pillow, tightly. She didn't bother making food or texting anyone. She didn't need anyone right now; all she needed was to comprehend her best friend's death.

Hybrid...Rockabiee...Kiyochi..all died right in front of her, and she did nothing..

She woke up with a puddle of tears, soaked into her pillow case. Her stomach rumbled and caused a loud noise. Alyssa huffed and slowly sat up from her bed. She weakly grabbed her phone and saw 32 messages from Sketches with 27 miss calls from her.

Alyssa didn't want to talk to her but soon saw a video message. She hesitantly clicked it and rested her red, puffy eyes.

"Hey! Alyssa? I don't know what happened when I was away, but did they behave? I hope they weren't as troublesome for you. Oh, I was told that there wasn't any school today..or maybe for you, yesterday..two days..I don't know..? Did something happen? Please call me once you see this or my messages!"

Alyssa had a faint smile before realizing she had to call back. Alyssa sighed and dialed Sketches' phone number.

"Alyssa! Oh my gosh, hello! What happened!?" Sketches shouted, organizing her spread out books. Alyssa lightly chuckled before showing a depressed expression.

"Alyssa, what's wrong? What happened when I was away??" Sketches asked in a worried tone. Alyssa shook her head slowly while placing her head on her bed—now laying on her stomach using a pillow to structure her phone.

"Don't wanna talk ,huh? I've been there before..did you at least eat something?" Alyssa didn't show any sign of movements. Sketches frowned and scolded lightly, "Alyssa, you need to eat. You'll die!"

"Does it matter anymore!?!" ,Alyssa yelled with a scratchy voice, "I've been forced to see everyone crumble to the ground—and all I did was watch like a useless rat!"

Sketches' eyes widened seeing Alyssa slash out in front of her. She wanted to pat her back, comforting the blonde. "They're in a better place now.." Sketches smiled in a soft tone.

Alyssa's ears twitch. She looked back up to the screen where Sketches sat there, confused on the situation. Alyssa changed her direction and  looked down, processing on what the glasses girl had said. Alyssa soon had a furious expression and jolted her head back to Sketches.

"Who's they?" Alyssa asked, narrowing her eyes. Sketches sat there with a blank expression. Alyssa guessed she had been retracing her words. Sketches opened her mouth but no words escaped. She took a deep breathe before smiling.

"The people you're talking about. Those who had died in the school?" Sketches replied in a natural tone.
"I've never gave any specific details. I've never told you that people had died, and I never said that only some people died. Instead, I said 'everyone'." Alyssa explained in a irritated tone, clenching her fist.

Sketches didn't reply and that was all Alyssa had to hear.

"Are you behind this?"  Alyssa guessed, raising her eyebrow and giving off an aura that she was pissed.

She didn't want to believe Sketches murdered her friends and her own friends, but it just adds up so perfectly. Rockabiee warned her beforehand and now Sketches is just admitting it on accident. Alyssa wasn't a fool, nor did she want to be one. She rather not trust anyone than her loved ones die because of her.