The Afterath 📚

The next day Alyssa was running late. She heard her alarm clock go on and off. She didn't want to get up off her bed. She wanted to stay in bed, not wanting to move. She couldn't forget what had happened yesterday...

How selfish could she be? She was being so stupid! It was her fault that he killed himself..if she wasn't so pushy, he wouldn't snap and kill himself.

She arrived late and was late to every period. That lead the other students and her teachers worried since this had never happened before. Her best friends were even more worried than anything.

Kiyochi kept checking up on Alyssa, Rockabiee asked if she was okay almost every period, and when Sketches saw Alyssa pass the hall, she would make sure she was okay. Well I attempt to...

It was 3:45, Alyssa had to go the Art Club. She didn't want to go there. She remembered seeing her best friend stab himself countless times. Alyssa calmed herself down slowly walking to the club. She slowly opened the door revealing Alyssa's +h73ę best friends. Everyone turned to Alyssa and stared at her.

Alyssa used this time to analyze the room. It looked..normal? There wasn't any signs of blood on the ground. She checked the floor so many times. She thought her eyes were playing mind games on her; she couldn't find any evidence that there was blood. Alyssa was confused. Once the school opened, the students or teachers would find out since the blood was left there..who cleaned the blood????

"Alyssa, are you okay?" Kiyochi questionsd. Kiyochi held Alyssa by the shoulders, shaking her. Rockabiee and Sketches held Kiyochi down. Alyssa shook her head.
"Alyssa? Are you perhaps upset because of Hybrids disappearance?" Rockabiee suggested.
"Oh yeah.." ,Kiyochi sighed as she remembered, "It's sad to think about.."

Kiyochi the started tearing up—she placed her hand in front of her face as she quietly sobbed in her hands. Rockabiee who noticed and came up to her and tried her best to comfort her. Sketches started tearing up too. Alyssa knew what they were talking about and decided to bring it up, "What happened to the blood then?"

Everyone turned to Alyssa. Their eyes were red—slightly puffy—Kiyochi looked like she was infected the most. "What do you mean?" Rockabiee asked. Alyssa was confused. It was an awkward silence for about 5 seconds. Kiyochi had probably the most dumbfounded face Alyssa had ever seen.

"He stabbed himself with the paintbrush.." Alyssa spoke as she broke the silence. Everyone stared at her in confusion. Kiyochi immediately commented,

"Wha..WHAT!?! Where did you get that?!?"
"Agreed! How on earth did you come to that conclusion??" Rockabiee agreed.
Alyssa was about to say something but was caught off by Sketches.
"I don't know what ridiculous rumor the students had told you, but Hybrid transferred to a different school because of his parents." Sketches explained.

Everyone but Alyssa justified Sketches' explanation causing Alyssa to contemplate on what she had saw. Was she imagining things? No! There's no way!! She can't just shrug this situation off like it's nothing! This can't be true.

"I understand if you're denying this..believe me, I'm trying to deny this still, but his fate has been seeled.." Kiyochi mumbled. She would cry again but her eyes had dried. She couldn't cry anymore. Everyone but Alyssa cried thinking about the memories they spent together.

Alyssa shook her head not buying anything they said. She couldn't believe it. She ran out of the room. She heard the screams that were coming from Rockabiee telling for her to come back—this made her run even faster.

Alyssa didn't know where she was rubbing to. She just didn't want to be in the club room. She made it to the roof top and walked up to the cage. She sat down on the floor, a few feet away from the cage. She sat still thinking about what they had said.

"I don't know what ridiculous rumor the students had told you, but Hybrid transferred to a different school because of his parents"

She shivered and started crying. She didn't know why? She didn't have a reason to care. She just met him for only 2 days. Alyssa shook it off and was happy that she met him; Although, she thought about what would happen if they didn't met..would he still be alive?

It's been a month after the incident in the Art Club. Sketches asked Alyssa to follow her under the stairs.

"WHAT?!? Your leaving!!?" Alyssa hollered in disbelief.
"Calm down.." ,Sketches chuckled, "I'm just going on a simple vacation for a few weeks. It's my family's tradition every 3 years."
Alyssa sighed sadly. She starts to fiddle with her fingers, picking the dirt in her finger tips. Sketches quickly noticed and tried to comfort her.

"Hey, I'm not planning on transferring schools. I only plan to finish this school and get a scholarship for college!" Sketches reassured. Alyssa calms down and smiles knowing that Sketches isn't transferring.

"Oh and a quick note! When I'm gone, the two of them are unhinged." Sketches laughed thinking how crazy their gonna act. Alyssa thought about it then got shivers. She started panicking making Sketches laugh.

The both of them waved goodbye. Alyssa stopped waving once she saw Sketches heading to the Art Club. She heard Sketches announcing the news to her two best friends. Not even seconds later, she heard the screams of sorrow. She can tell they were begging for Sketches to stay.

Alyssa laughed at the childish friends—holding onto Sketches' leg. Alyssa then thought about what it would be like to take care of the 2 members.

At the end of the day, Kiyochi and Rockabiee were bailing their eyes out screaming "Goddess! Don't leave!!" Or something like that. Alyssa just waved, smiling awkwardly. Sketches saw Alyssa and wave her a goodbye, giving a warm smile.

We saw Sketches walk away. Rockabiee was holding Kiyochi off. Both Alyssa and Rockabiee knew what would happen if Kiyochi was not restrained.

Alyssa sighed thinking about the responsibilities she has to deal with..

It was gonna be a long long few weeks.