🌿 Change 🌾

Alyssa's eyes widened and dropped Kiyochi's phone. Kiyochi gasped and shouted,
"H-hey!! That's my phone!! It didn't break did it?!" She ran towards my direction and picked up the phone. She let out a relived sigh and looked towards my direction.

"H-hey? Are you okay??" Kiyochi asked. Alyssa turned to her and smiled, reassuring her not to worry. Kiyochi took the hint but hugged Alyssa. Alyssa smiled and apologized, "Hey, sorry about dropping your phone.." Kiyochi waved her arms around gesturing her not to worry.

The exchanged goodbyes and went out the door. Alyssa wanted to stop Kiyochi..but didn't. She wanted to ask what was up with Sketches and her, but she'll get all aggressive and shout—She didn't want to hear that hehe...

Alyssa walked out of the classroom and walked across the hall. "What did Sketches mean when she texted Kiyochi that?..." Alyssa thought.

Alyssa had been circling her thoughts about the messages Sketches sent. She didn't understand nor did she want to. She didn't want to loose her best friend, Sketches.

Alyssa then stopped to ponder for a moment. She came up with a conclusion that it was her fault for causing this.

She remembered Kiyochi begging her not to tell Sketches. She didn't heed her warning. She shook it off and told her. It was her fault. It was all of her fault. She started walking, repeatedly saying it was her fault. She didn't even realize she was outside of the club room.

"Alyssa!~"

Alyssa was a spun around in two circles. She then saw Rockabiee's face. She was embraced with a bear hug by Rockabiee. Alyssa gave a crooked smile.

She didn't know how to feel. Rockabiee would never do this. It was all weird to her..

"H-hey! I have to go soon.." Alyssa struggled. It was hard to breathe. She didn't know Rockabiee had the strength to do this type of hug. She just thought she was a elegant, shy, chaotic girl. Not Superman..

Rockabiee shook her head, refusing to let go. Alyssa gave a long sigh and reached for her phone. She went to text Kiyochi to help her. She saw that Kiyochi had seen the text and is heading over to the club right now.

Alyssa sighed and decided to try to push Rockabiee off but failed miserably.

Alyssa wasn't the athletic type. She normally just sat in a corner and waited till P.E was finished. Since no one saw nor remembered she was there, she did that every time with no complaints.

She saw Rockabiee and Kiyochi participated in everything. She didn't know about Sketches or Hybrid but that wasn't the point.

The point was that Alyssa had confirmed that Rockabiee is B U F F
Not the body type of buff though.

Alyssa then heard Kiyochi's footsteps. She turned around and saw Kiyochi, trying not to burst out laughing.

"Alright alright! Rockabiee, let her go..she can't breathe." Kiyochi pointed out. Rockabiee widened her eyes and looked at Alyssa. Alyssa gave her a nod, hinting for her to let go. Rockabiee took the hint and instantly let go.

"Sorry~! Rockabiee apologized. Alyssa sighed and looked back at Kiyochi. Kiyochi jumped and stared back at her, not understanding. Rockabiee went in between them and pushed Kiyochi out of the way. Kiyochi pouted and slapped her on the shoulder; Rockabiee slapped her back which soon led to a fight.

Alyssa sighed and walked into the classroom. She checked the clock. She had about 5 more minutes left. Alyssa turned her head back to the closet.

She remembered she saw hydrogen peroxide in the closet. She had been overthinking it for the past minutes before running into the new odd Rockabiee. Alyssa wanted to look inside the closet again. She got up from her seat and walked over to the closet.

She held onto the doors handle and turned it. It wouldn't open. Alyssa tried opening it again and failed. Alyssa turned her eyes towards a chain with a lock on.

Alyssa's eyes widened and held it between her hands. Alyssa didn't know where and how a lock appeared out of no where. Alyssa thought Rockabiee had locked it since she was left in the classroom.

Alyssa checked the clock and noticed it was time to go home. Alyssa gave a frown. She didn't want to leave the club yet; she hadn't found out is Rockabiee did actually clean up the blood from Amare.

Alyssa grabbed her backpack off the ground and hooked it onto her shoulders. She began exiting the club room until she felt an arm pull her from behind.

She turned around and saw Kiyochi. Alyssa pondered for a bit. "Eh? Kiyochi, when did you come in??" Alyssa asked in inquiry. Kiyochi tried to whisper something in her ear but couldn't due to her height. Alyssa laughed a bit then crouched down a bit. Kiyochi pouted at how low she crouched down but shook it off.

"Wait until Rockabiee leaves.." Kiyochi whispered then walked away. Alyssa looked at the small brunette exiting the club. Alyssa's eyes soon beamed. "Maybe Kiyochi knew what was going on!" Alyssa thought hopefully.

Alyssa soon followed after her and was immediately pulled into a hug by Rockabiee. Alyssa gasped at the surprise but calmed down a bit.

"I have to go home.." Alyssa said, trying to per sway the è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ clingy girl. Rockabiee innocently looked up. She shook her head and continued clinging onto the blonde. Alyssa turned her head to Kiyochi, puppy eyeing her in every way.

Kiyochi giggled and went over to their hug. She gripped onto Alyssa's shoulder and Rockabiee's wrist, pulling them apart. Kiyochi failed in every way. After five minutes, Kiyochi had to take a break. She eyed Rockabiee. She was furious seeing Rockabiee hadn't even tried one bit.

"Rockabiee, c'mon let go!!" Kiyochi pleaded, walking up to the two trying to pull them apart. "No! You have to drag me!!" Rockabiee whined. Kiyochi then stopped pulling.
"Really? Okay.." Kiyochi replied with a smirk.

Alyssa's body shivered knowing something was about to happen. Kiyochi walked behind of Rockabiee. She gripped Rockabiee's legs and huddled them into a ball. She soon used all of her strength to pull Rockabiee a bit before dragging her.

Rockabiee was holding Alyssa's waist while Alyssa was running the opposite direction.

Kiyochi managed to drag her about 4 feet away from Alyssa. Kiyochi slapped Rockabiee on the arm, playfully. Kiyochi walked back to Alyssa and gave her a wink. Alyssa sighed in relief. Alyssa whispered a "thank you" to the huffing brunette.

Kiyochi eyes the blonde and whispered back, "You owe me food tomorrow.." Alyssa laughed faintly. Kiyochi was going to order the whole fucking menu..

Kiyochi looked back at Rockabiee. She was still on the ground. She hadn't moved a bit. She soon stood back up, one leg at a time. She stood her place. We head was looking at the ground; her hair was blocking Alyssa's view to see Rockabiee's face more clearly.

Alyssa was starting to get creeped out. All three of them had been standing still, looking at Rockabiee. Rockabiee was raising her head up which got Kiyochi and Alyssa thrilled. Rockabiee's head was up but not all the way.

Her eyes were dull; there was no sparkle or highlights in her eyes. Her eyes had some red bags under them, showing that she had probably been crying silently. There was hair still on her face, giving more of an impression to scare Alyssa and Kiyochi even more.

Kiyochi tugged on Alyssa's shirt. Alyssa slightly turned her head, making sure Rockabiee didn't notice.
"C'mon, let's go..." was all Kiyochi managed to say without stuttering. Instead of nodding, Alyssa gave a smile, showing she understood.

"Bye, Rockabiee.." Alyssa said awkwardly, pulling Kiyochi into a room. Rockabiee eyes their every movement.