📚 Club Activities 🎨

The Next Day at 3:45 p.m
(Everyone has arrived)

  "Alyssa!! Hello?" Sketches echoed.
Alyssa then flinched. She turned to Sketches and saw everyone staring at her with a worried look.
"Oh..sorry!" Alyssa apologized. Sketches sighed and said it was fine—continuing on where she left off.

How could Alyssa pay attention?! Not after what had happened yesterday!!...with Hybrid..

"Now that's my little secret, huh?"

Just thinking about it made Alyssa's spine shiver, but Alyssa knew she had to pay attention to what Sketches was saying—this is the first time Alyssa experienced club activities. But the look Hybrid gave..

"I don't know if this place is safe.."

"What do you mean?"

Alyssa jumped a little bit but calmed herself down to not make a scene. After she collected herself, she turned to Kiyochi, the one who made the comment, and saw her worried and very confused face. She then turned to everyone and saw their expressions. Rockabiee—on her right—was utterly confused but had a worried experience in her eyes, Sketches was in front of the whole thing looked very confused.

Last but not least, Hybrid. He looked worried..but not confused. Alyssa thought she was losing her mind, but she didn't think so. He had a worried expression yes, but it didn't look like it. Instead, it looked like he had a mischievous grin. He's eyes looked dull like he hadn't gotten enough sleep. He was surrounded by a dark aura, just like last time..

"It's nothing, Kiyochi.." Alyssa sighed and shook her head.
"Erm..alright.." Kiyochi hesitantly nodded. Everyone then continued to the explaining the activity.

"So!" , Kiyochi began, "This homework will be to draw your name, but to add in some adjustments that speak to you!" Kiyochi cheerfully cheered.
"Hmm, no" , Sketches interrupted, "How about we draw our name, right? Then we can ask the members in this club to see what color reflects ourselves. Finally, we can use the colors that reflects us to decorate our name and draw some other objects that represent ourselves?" Sketches explained gently.

"That sounds fun! It can also be very productive and time consuming though.." Hybrid whined.
"That's the point in homework, Hybrid." Sketches sighed.
"That's a great idea.." Rockabiee said approvingly.
"Hmph! Alyssa!!!! Whose idea do you like more!" Kiyochi hissed.

Alyssa was just sitting there in confusion. She's been looking at the 4 of them fight for about 6 minutes now. "I- I don't mind..as long as we get the job done, you know?" Alyssa shrugged.
Everyone stood there looking at Alyssa. Hybrid smiled and said,
"Alright then, thanks for your feedback, Alyssa." Hybrid smiled faintly.

Alyssa got shivers but brushed it off not wanting to get on his nerves.
"I- that didn't answer my question!!" Kiyochi raged. The other members laughed and giggled. Alyssa stop laughing faintly then realized she never tried Art.

"Uhm, what if I don't know how to do art?" Alyssa asked innocently fiddling with her fingers. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at Alyssa.

"There's no such thing as saying 'you don't know how to do art'. Art is something you can do to take your time off of personal things." Hybrid laughed it off but made a faint smile. Everyone saw it. Alyssa was confused so she looked to the other members, and it looked like they knew what's going on. Alyssa hesitantly shrugged it off.

"Well, I'd say Art is something you express your feelings..or a way to calm yourself down. When I doodle or draw, I let everything take over from my body. I usually draw in an empty room with no distractions. When I'm bored and I want to ease my boredom, I play music and follow the rhythm. Once I've finished the drawing, I look at the drawing and I here it speak to me on how I created it." Rockabiee immediately covered her mouth with her hand, ears turning red.