🖤 LoveSick 🍃

Alyssa didn't know if she was crazy,but she saw black weird squares that seemed to be pixels on her eyes and mouth. There were some on her body too. Some parts of her body were missing.

Alyssa thought it looked kind of familiar. The missing parts of Rockabiee's body kind of locked like eraser marks or a bite of an apple.

Just then Alyssa realized Rockabiee was sitting next to some pencils and a sheet of blank white paper. Out of curiosity, she picks up the sheet of paper with ease and looked at it.

It was a picture of her.

The theme of the picture was a fairytale land. The background was a field with dandelions and some fairies that looked like her servants.

There was a little silver tiara on her head that went well with her hairdo. Her hair was in a ponytail—at the end of it were little curls. In front of her hair was little strands of hair to spice it up even more.

Her outfit was practically made for a goddess or queen. It was her favorite color, cyan with a little bit of white. She was wearing cute little ribbon gloves. The ribbons were cyan as well to match the color of her gown.

She was wearing a flower brooch. The edge of the flower was painted in gold while the base of the flower was painted in white and silver. She was also wearing medium hoop earrings to add a little sparkle to her look.

Her eyes were close and a bit of blush was added. She was wearing a nice warm smile as if it were calming a poor scared creature. (☺️)

Alyssa's mouth was agape. She was full of awe and surprise. Alyssa did remember Rockabiee telling her that drawling calms her down. Alyssa curled her lips into a smile.

"This drawling is beautiful, Rockabiee! Can you look up at me ,please?" Alyssa smiled giving a soft look to ease the poor girl. Rockabiee looked up still clenching her hair. She was crying tears and black pixels.

"I-I'm sorry..the drawing isn't good.." Rockabiee apologized, removing her hands away from her hair and onto the hem of her skirt.

"What were you thinking when you were drawing this piece of art??" Alyssa asked in a soft voice, calming Rockabiee down a bit. Alyssa waited five minutes until Rockabiee successfully calmed down.

"I was thinking about how happy you made me and my friends..how you brought us together..how kind you are..how nice your beautiful smile was..h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ō̵̝̭͙̊w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒ c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝â̸̠̋l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔m̶̜̍̄ y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉ō̵̝̭͙̊ī̶̧͙͖̲̘c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒â̸̠̋s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌..è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜ â̸̠̋b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜ ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑â̸̠̋w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒...h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ō̵̝̭͙̊€ £€¥€¥}€¥}}€#" Rockabiee ranted until she slapped a hand over her mouth.