The Art Club 🎋💫

It was a regular morning for Alyssa. Sitting in a loud class. Observing everyone and everything that they do. Hearing the gossips of the girls that don't care where they are. Everything was normal.

Wrong.

Ever since she joined The Art Club, she made friends that she can sorta communicate with. The loudest person, the most elegant but chaotic person, the tallest but sweetest person, and the most gorgeous person ever. And to let you guys know.. Alyssa is talking to them right now.

Kiyochi and Rockabiee are in the same classes as Alyssa. 1 period they are both together with Alyssa. The next 3 periods is just Kiyochi and Alyssa. Lastly, the other 2 periods are with Rockabiee and Alyssa. Her last period is by herself but then she goes to the Art Club. So it isn't all bad.

"Alyssa! Tell Biee to say that yandere's aren't all that bad!!" Kiyochi growled pointed her finger to Rockabiee who was now staring at her like crazy—wait?—"Biee?"
"Okay ,Alyssa, hear me out!" , Rockabiee looked at Alyssa before she continued, "Yandere's  kills the people who are close with their senpai/lover meaning that all of her friends including you will d-d-d-d.. die!" She explained patiently with her hands which was even more hilarious. When she was explaining the last bit, she had a hand over her neck and moved it a little bit every time at the "d-d-d" part.

Alyssa chuckled at the way Rockabiee explained it. She could sit there laughing at the two fighting all day,but they don't have all day.
Alyssa sighed and began to try to end the ridiculous fight.

"Rockabiee has a point you know?" Alyssa looked at Kiyochi to make sure she was listening. She was, so Alyssa hesitantly continued on.
"You love your friends right?" Alyssa asked.
"More than everything!" Kiyochi cheered giving off an adorable giggle.
"Then they're gonna be dead. From what I was told, Yandere's kill anyone who hangs out with their lover."
"I can tell him to stop!"
"That's not how it works! They don't care!!" Rockabiee barked.
Kiyochi stuck out her tongue at Rockabiee.

"Do you at least understand now? It's a toxic relationship that you should not get involved with." Alyssa hinted.
Kiyochi sighed, knowing that Alyssa was correct. She couldn't ever turn down Alyssa. She's their new friend so of course not. That's all..

"Fine..." Kiyochi muttered but immediately glared at Rockabiee. With that, Rockabiee chuckled at the very fumed girl.
"The bell rang." Alyssa turned her head to the bell then right back at the two dumbfounded girls.
"Huhh? I didn't hear anything!" Kiyochi shouted.
"Same here!"
"Well if you guys would listen then maybe you would." Alyssa shrugged
"So sassy.." Rockabiee laughed with Kiyochi following after.
"Yeah yeah now go back to your seats!!" Alyssa pushed the two to lead them a quarter away from her desk. "Now go!" Alyssa commanded knowing that those two won't say no to her. Alyssa laughed at that and smiled a little bit..

. . .

It was 3:30, which means she has 20 minutes to go to the Art Club. Alyssa had never been this excited since she was born! She ran to the club as fast as she could. She can choose how she can act. She can choose what she can do. And she chooses to go to the Art Club. She can open the door for the first time...since Hynrid did it himself..

Creeeekkkk

The door has been opened.

"Alyssa!!" , A voice hollered out, "Your here!! It's so good to see you!!" Before she knew it, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her spinning her around in multiple circles. As soon as Alyssa was done spinning, she saw who it was that spun her around. It's was Kiyochi.

The Art ClubOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara