🎋Girl Fight 💫

After 2 weeks, things had been going smoothly in the club. Kiyochi still cried about Sketches leaving, but everything was normal.

Right..

Every since Sketches left, Alyssa felt like they were being more secretive. Of course, being secretive is fine in all ,but they were being so weird about it..

Every time she's come into the room, they'd whisper to each other and smiled back at her—acting like nothing had happened. Alyssa didn't want to be nosy, but she was differently curious. She didn't like feeling nosy. It made her stomach churn and her mind thinking the wrong way of a situation.

Alyssa had arrived at the club. Just like days ago, the two girls stopped what they were talking about and looked at Alyssa. Kiyochi ran to her giving her a big bear hug—well tried too..

Rockabiee welcomed her with a smile and a small wave along with it. Alyssa went along with it and returned it. She then gave Kiyochi a hug. Kiyochi gave a big bright smile and said,

"Okay okay, I know we've been a little weird these past few days.." Alyssa gave her an expression that looked like a disappointed mother. Kiyochi playfully frowned at that but continued, "We've been like that because.." Kiyochi confessed but looked at Rockabiee. Rockabiee nodded giving Kiyochi the cue to explain it further more.

Rockabiee walks up to Kiyochi's, standing shoulder to shoulder with each other.
"We made a surprise for you!!" The two said in sync. Alyssa looked at them with teary eyes. "Really? Where??" Alyssa inquired. The two girls smirked at each other and made their way to the closet.

They've been in there for about 3 minutes. Alyssa wanted to peek inside but that would definitely make Kiyochi pout and whine all day long. As funny that may have seemed, Alyssa didn't want to upset the girls. She couldn't believe she thought terrible thoughts about them; in reality, they wanted to give a small surprise.

Alyssa's eras twitched, hearing multiple footsteps behind her. She was about to turn around when she felt a hard ¡smack! to the back of her neck. Since Alyssa wasn't really good at protecting herself, she fell to the ground. She opened her eyes to see 4 girls in front of her, laughing.

They pointed and laughed, staring at the fragile, weak girl on the ground who'd had just fallen to a smack. Alyssa got this a lot and just had to deal with it. She then heard screams and cries from a girls.

With great curiosity, she looked up to see...Kiyochi and Rockabiee beating the crap out of the girls..wait-WHAT?!?

Kiyochi was fighting 2 girls. One girl was staring at her friend getting beat up, while her friend was screaming in agony. Alyssa wouldn't blame her. She was getting beat up by scissors. The scissors was pretty cute though. The handle was colored in a pastel yellow. There was a cute painted white heart on it. The size is probably the size of middle-school scissors. Her hands were pretty small...

Alyssa now questioned her word of choice. Kiyochi wasn't necessarily beating them up; she instead was probably slicing cuts along the face of the poor girl. She cut her finger nails off—she even gave her a new hair-do. Kiyochi's eyes were filled with fire and rage. Alyssa knew that in the beginning of this whole fight. Once Kiyochi was done, the girl had blood marks all over her.

It was sickening to watch..Alyssa averted her way the other way to Rockabiee's fight. Knowing that their personality is a bit different, they're fight had to be different...right?

Haha..wrong again..

Rockabiee was focusing on 1 person at a time. Every time the girl would come and take her from the back, Rockabiee's eyes would twitch and she would immediately grab her arm and throw her across the other side of the room, hitting chairs and desks along the way. Sometimes, the girl would go into Kiyochi's fight and things would exculpate from there.