🌱☀️ Smile 🌻🌿

Ever since the sentence Alyssa had said, Kiyochi had to think about smiling. Everyone felt uneasy and asked Alyssa right away. Alyssa didn't even know why.

The school went by fast to their last period, Art. Everyone head to the Art room and sat down. Kiyochi asked for some space and everyone else agreed except for Alyssa. Alyssa sat down with her making Kiyochi smile a bit.

The whole class, Kiyochi had been rushing her drawing and finished quickly. Alyssa took a note on that and decided to rush her drawing as well. When she finished, she flipped her picture over and examined Kiyochi.

She fiddled with a pair of scissors and was spinning it around. Alyssa lightly chuckled and turned the other way. In the corner of her eye, she saw a pair of scissors fly by and soon fell off the table.

Everyone turned to her while she laughed awkwardly, apologizing to everyone. Alyssa stared at her in disappointment while Kiyochi just laughed.

She grabbed another pair of scissors and played with them. Alyssa had enough and snatched the scissors away from the brunette causing her to pout.

Kiyochi whined and tried grabbing another pair ,but Alyssa prevented that by taking away all the scissors out of her reach. Kiyochi tried wrestling the blonde but submitted quickly due to the death glare from Alyssa.

A few minutes later, Kiyochi had been slouching down in her chair. To Alyssa, she seemed to be pondering about something.

Kiyochi sighed and laid her head down onto the table. Kiyochi looked back at Alyssa and smiled. She closed her eyes in deep slumber.

Alyssa stared at her in curiosity. She didn't know what was going on in her head. Alyssa sighed and stared at everyone who was focusing on their drawing.

Time has passed and everyone was ordered to turn in their work in. Alyssa tried shaking the brunette, trying to wake up the girl but failed. Alyssa sighed and slid the paper under the sleeping girl close to her.

She wanted to check if her name was on it so she flipped it over. She saw a beautiful image of a winter yard. Alyssa stared at it in awe and saw Kiyochi's name on the front. She grabbed her paper and turned it in.

She returned to Kiyochi and tried waking her up once again. Alyssa huffed and decided to drag Kiyochi off the chair, making the girl land on her butt.

"Ouch-!" Kiyochi whimpered in pain, rubbing her bottom until the pain stopped for a bit. Alyssa laughed at her then stopped to offer a hand to her.

Kiyochi smiled faintly and took her hand. She was lifted quickly, too quick to her liking. She lost balance for a few seconds before regaining it.

Kiyochi grabbed Alyssa's hand and they both headed towards the club. Kiyochi opened the door up for the blonde and acted like a gentleman to tease the blonde.

She was successful by seeing Alyssa roll her eyes playfully as she escorted herself in. Kiyochi smiled and closed the door. The two talked about random topics before heading in the direction towards art.

Kiyochi talked about arts and crafts. She liked cutting out paper drawings and other images. She enjoyed gluing them down on a sheet of paper to make enhance its beauty.

"Woah, you made the Statue of Liberty!?" Alyssa shrieked in amazement, leaving her mouth agape. Kiyochi tried to hold in her laughter but failed, showing off her beautiful smile.

"I did in fact created it! Everyone was impressed~! I'm pretty good at cutting things. I like it to be perfect without any visible white paper still remaining." Kiyochi explained.