persona non grata

(I couldn't find a better gif, fml)

Naobito Zenin, along with a few other Zenin clan members, stood at the gates of Jujutsu Tech

Naobito Zenin, along with a few other Zenin clan members, stood at the gates of Jujutsu Tech. (M/N) could feel his anger bubbling within his chest and throat, ready to start a debate, but Yaga stepped in front of his employees and the children before he could. The principal crossed his arms and stared Naobito down. "Zenin. To what do we owe this late visit?" He asked in a calm, yet seemingly irritated tone.

The old man waved his hand off with a roll of his eyes. "You already know what we want, Yaga. Hand the brats over so we can get out of here and I can go get a drink back home," he demanded without a care in the world.
(M/N) grit his teeth and stepped toward to say something, but Satoru quickly stopped him. The (H/C)-haired man turned to glare at his friend, but Satoru glanced at Megumi and Tsumiki as an indicator. 'Don't,' his eyes read.

One of Megumi's hand gripped the white wolf's fur tightly, the other hand holding onto Nanami's pants. He glared at the elderly man; he had no clue who he was, but he looked like someone Gojou and (M/N) didn't like. "Nanami, what do I do?" He quietly asked, glancing at the man in his wolf's jaws.

"Just stay calm, Megumi," Nanami replied. In truth, he wasn't sure what to do. They had intercepted Megumi from being taken by the Zenin clan, and that was good in theory - but was it fair or even legal? 'Transactions like this aren't easy to deal with,' he thought as he nudged Tsumiki and Megumi. "Just come along. Everything will be alright."

The children nodded and walked along with him, all eyes on the three. Naobito Zenin eyed the wolves that padded alongside Megumi, a malicious grin spreading across his face. "The Ten Shadows Technique. Our clan's most powerful cursed technique," he said with pride. He looked at Gojou and only grinned wider. "The same thing that wiped out your great ancestor, hm?"

Gojou laughed and leaned against (M/N), fixing his glasses. "Right, right.. in the same fight that killed your great ancestor!" He said, his tone condescending and annoyed.

(M/N) shared the same agitation. His hand tightly held on to Satoru's wrist, trying to restrain himself. "Again, why are you here, Zenin?" He repeated, glaring daggers at the old man.

"I already told you, mutt, we're here for the kid. I don't really care about the other one but I suppose we have to take her," Naobito plainly stated, rolling his eyes at (M/N). "Really, sorcerers these days.. tch. Anyways, it's even more important now with this technique of his."

(M/N)'s eye twitched as he said, "We're not handing him over. We had direct orders to intercept him."

Naobito crossed his arms and scoffed. "From who? His scumbag father?" He asked with a teasing tone. (M/N) frowned but said nothing, leading the man to frown as well. "What? Don't know how to speak, you little-?"

Satoru quickly intervened and said, "You see, Zenin, my friend here has an incredible cursed technique! Let's just say he did speak to Fushiguro, and yes, that is who asked us to get Megumi and Tsumiki."