#11 Illuminated Hope

❃ ❀ ❈ ❁ ✾ ❉ ✿ • — ♡ — • ✿ ❉ ✾ ❁ ❈ ❀ ❃

Heidi and I took a different transport from the boys with a few other girls from the apartment. Jackson and Namjoon are to arrive separately to avoid any rumors in case of paparazzi. My unfiltered female companion wouldn't stop boasting about how amazing this club is. The music, the atmosphere, and apparently the insanely attractive men. She says, "everyone knows about this place, but only very few get to experience it, it's very exclusive."

It took about 15 minutes to reach our destination, we enter through a tall private gate that immediately is closed behind us. We exit the vehicle and I adjust my dress. The ladies who I wasn't able to find a common ground with walk ahead towards the entrance.

Taking in my surroundings I view the modern building decorated with hot pink neon lights, and an even brighter sign displaying the word Hope.

"Wow, this place is really nice." I mumble in amazement. I turn to the woman illuminated by the lights in front of us, she looks at me and smiles enthusiastically. A rush of excitement and nerves twist in my gut, and I realize how grateful I am that I have someone to guide me through this.

"Come on, we party in The Gold Room tonight!" She intertwines her arm with mine and we begin to walk forward.

"The Gold Room?" I question as I see another black SUV pull up behind us.

"Yeah, it's like a private section for parties. It overlooks the rest of the club and— you'll see— I've never been inside the room actually." She rambles as we walk towards the giant bouncers guarding the door. I sneak a second look behind me, and see my stepbrother, his assistant and Red chatting with a pair of similar looking girls.

"Heidi, nice seeing you here again, and who is this lovely lady?" I face forward and see a really muscular man in all black attire waiting for my response.

"Oh sorry— hi, I'm Y/N." I greet the bouncer whose dress shirt looks as if it's about to pop a button at any moment. Heidi begins to sign a paper.

NDAs?

"This is Jackson's little sister, she moved here a few weeks ago." Heidi shakes me around a bit before handing me her pen. It's weird to be introduced that way, but I sometimes forget how successful my stepbrother is. Going to a place that requires us to sign these, it must be very popular with celebrities.

"I didn't know Jackson had a little sister, glad you can make it and I hope you enjoy your time here." He returns the expression and I focus on signing the form on a black tabletop. I return the pen and he lightly takes my wrist to secure a gold rubber bracelet.

"Thank you." I look down shyly.

"Let's go." Heidi impatiently drags me closer to the metal door. "See you later Wonho!" She winks at the friendly man, and he seems to appreciate her flirtatious manner.

"Oh my god, he was huge." I whisper to her in disbelief.

"All of him his huge." She grins making me widen my eyes and we begin to giggle like gossiping schoolgirls.

Another bouncer opens the door for us and the upbeat music pounds through me. We enter a space with a metal staircase. Climbing up, I notice a hallway with long glowing lights on the wall. A watery surface extends out on each side of the pathway reflecting the lights above it. Little dots twinkle like stars on the ceiling making it feel extra dreamy.

"This is magical." I confess in admiration debating if I should take a photo of the unique space. Deciding to live in the moment I run through the hallway awkwardly in my heels with a childlike emotion waving my clutch in the air.